Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Remote beeping and blinking Red

Reaction score
HI everyone!
Little help here!
After updating the firmware, ( camera txt : update successful ) Remote update too. After repowering the controller, blinking red and beeping sounds. Any idea ?

Thank you guys !

HI everyone!
Little help here!
After updating the firmware, ( camera txt : update successful ) Remote update too. After repowering the controller, blinking red and beeping sounds. Any idea ?

Thank you guys !

I had the same thing happen to me... the guys on here said to leave tx on for 15-20 mins bleeping away................ and sure enough after 10 mins it stopped and all was good

I was a little concerned when it happened to me, but its now sorted.. and no issues

Reactions: turbodronepilot
mine occasionally does this when I turn it on, but it lets me arm the motors and stops beeping and goes green when they arm

mine also beeps when I turn on the transmitter. I just have to bump the left stick and it stops. not sure why.

Thank you for all the replies! It stoped after time, but every time I turn it on it still does the same. Never did it before update. :(

I've not heard of this before on the Inspire remote but many other TX will beep when turned on if the throttle is not at zero/-100/fully down position.
This is obviously not the same on the Inspire TX since it has sprung throttle stick but out of interest, have you guys tried doing a stick calibration to see if it cures the problem at all?

this happened on my inspire controller. I found out that the gimbal stick was not centered on startup. I went into the app and checked RC calibration and found that the stick was showing '1' in the middle.
I recalibrated so all the digits were 0 and bleeping stopped

this might help... it may also be due to another error as per manual

this happened on my inspire controller. I found out that the gimbal stick was not centered on startup. I went into the app and checked RC calibration and found that the stick was showing '1' in the middle.
I recalibrated so all the digits were 0 and bleeping stopped

this might help... it may also be due to another error as per manual
As I suspected - see my post above.
Anyone suffering this should try re calibration.

After 4 years of use today I've got the same red blink and sound beeps, the aircraft was on the table at home and I was able to start and stop the motors. Power cycle of the RC and drone didn't helped. Power off and wait for about 3-4 min and all is back to normal. I went to the stiks callibration and all where perfect. Very strange indeed and if it is related to stick callibration why it was resolved only with a bit of cool down? Does anyone knows what the controller does when it overheat?

I found in the user manual that slow red light blink and 3 beeps mean controller error (Slow Blinking Red D-D-D...... Remote controller error.) In my case it is D-D-D-D for ever but no description about that in the manual. Also in djigo warnings there is a warning "Altitude is above 3,000m (9,842ft). Please be aware that the power system may be affected". The drone and controller was at home sitting on the table but powered on for about an hour. I was doing some RF measurements.

Does somebody knows something new related to this error code?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44