Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Remote Controller Lasts Less than 30mins

Reaction score
So I've had my Inspire 2 now for about a year and a half. Went out to fly today and the remote only lasted just over 1 flight. Feeling pretty bummed as it looks like the battery is not easily replaceable on the remote?

Also a new one is nearly $600. Any tips on what I can do? Does anyone know the process or cost of sending into DJI?

Since it's out of warranty and out of Refresh too there are multiple drone repair services that you can search the forum to locate. They can most likely replace the battery. If you are handy and have a soldering iron, I'd expect you could do it yourself. Just take your time and be methodical.

Reactions: MobileAndMonitoring
So I've had my Inspire 2 now for about a year and a half. Went out to fly today and the remote only lasted just over 1 flight. Feeling pretty bummed as it looks like the battery is not easily replaceable on the remote?

Also a new one is nearly $600. Any tips on what I can do? Does anyone know the process or cost of sending into DJI?
The same applies for the I2.
Not a difficult job providing you source a pack of the same or similar dimensions....
RC Battery Needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavitrakher1