Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Remote Pilot Training

Reaction score
Forgive me if this is covered in one of the many FAA docs as I suspect it is but I'm wondering what all is involved to get a Remote Pilot Certificate. I can see a good deal of boning up on the various terms related to airspace and the rules, but how much time should one plan to dedicate to get the Remote Pilot Certificate?

I did a quick Google search and came upon a number of places that offer training programs, for a fee, to get your Remote Pilot Certificate though it should be possible to accomplish this on your own and for little or no money.

So, if you were/are thinking about getting the RPC and assuming you do not already have another pilots license which would make things much easier and faster, what steps should one take. I mean, what would step one be, step two, step three etc.

Brian

Raptor: I just recently received a message that some FAA testing locations are already taking reservations to take the test on the end of August.

Currently I am on the list to receive specific instructions on the test registration process.

If you want in go here. FAA test, Private Pilot Exam & Aviation Test | CATS

Remember....

b77fd2d1d92edccbdbd6a529fa32244b.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah