Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Replacement Battery

Reaction score
I need replacement batteries for my Inspire 1. I have done a search online and found it difficult to locate any. Does anyone know of a vendor whom I may contact? Thanks in advance for all responses.

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
I need replacement batteries for my Inspire 1. I have done a search online and found it difficult to locate any. Does anyone know of a vendor whom I may contact? Thanks in advance for all responses.
Since there are tight restrictions on shipping Lipo’s it would be helpful if you said where on Planet Earth you are!

Battery production for the Inspire 1 series ceased a long time ago.
Anything you get now will be used or sat on a dealers shelf for a very long time and therefore probably degraded.

Reactions: Jim Weist
Reaction score
Since there are tight restrictions on shipping Lipo’s it would be helpful if you said where on Planet Earth you are!

Battery production for the Inspire 1 series ceased a long time ago.
Anything you get now will be used or sat on a dealers shelf for a very long time and therefore probably degraded.
I am in North Carolina.

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your response. Now, for the $64 question. This is for a government drone. Do you accept purchase orders?
The link is not to the member selling URL, it is simply pointing you to where they can be purchased (allegedly) from a Chinese company.

Reactions: Jim Weist
Reaction score
The link is not to the member selling URL, it is simply pointing you to where they can be purchased (allegedly) from a Chinese company.
We have to do a group buy from a company on Alibaba.com

Reaction score
Website
www.cornerstonegis.com
Thanks so much for your response. Now, for the $64 question. This is for a government drone. Do you accept purchase orders?

DJI TB48 5700mAh Inspire 1 Battery​

This is the best aftermarket solution I've seen.

Reactions: CoreySnipes

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixfrischeisen