Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Replacing I2 FPV camera -SOLVED

Reaction score
I need to replace the FPV camera assembly on my Inspire 2...how difficult is that to accomplish?

I can get a replacement camera (Part 13) but can’t seem to find a detailed teardown description of the bird that will guide me to that point.

Thanks in advance for your assistance...

Disregard-I figured it out.

Total procedure took about 30 minutes from start to finish... and the only body part I had to remove was the nose cone... everything else was kind of obvious.

It’s nice that the connectors for the FPV camera and the front vision sensors are under that small black cover plate on the right side of the processor which is easily removed.

7f722535bdc9875fe5ec3400d017fa6e.jpg

Reactions: slim.slamma
Disregard-I figured it out.

Total procedure took about 30 minutes from start to finish... and the only body part I had to remove was the nose cone... everything else was kind of obvious.

It’s nice that the connectors for the FPV camera and the front vision sensors are under that small black cover plate on the right side of the processor which is easily removed.

--

Can I ask what the issue you were having was? I just did this replacement and I'm still not getting a working video feed from the replacement camera... same issue as before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds