Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Retracted - Mavic Pro, Crystal Sky 5.5, and GPC Case Bundle for Sale

Reaction score
I'm "taking this down" here. Going to look at pulling it apart. Wanted to edit my post to take it off the market for now.

Everything listed/pictured below is included. If possible, I'd prefer to sell this as a complete bundle/kit. I may re-think that approach if, after a bit of time, it does not sell.

I am asking $1,150.00 US Dollars for everything listed/pictured below. I am located in Northwest Indiana (United States) with pretty good access to the Chicago suburbs. The $1,150.00 price includes insured ground shipping via UPS to the lower 48 United States. At present, I am not interested in shipping internationally.

Included...
  • 1x DJI Mavic Pro Aircraft (23 flights, 4 hours 8 minutes of actual flight time)
  • 2x DJI Mavic Pro Batteries (20 cycles each)
  • 1x DJI Mavic Pro Controller
    • I have all of the original cables for connecting your phone.
  • 1x DJI 5.5" CrystalSky with Sunshade
  • 1x PolarPro CrystalSky Mount
    • I removed the clunky PolarPro mount and attached the official DJI CrystalSky mount.
  • 1x Original DJI Mavic Pro Battery Charger
  • 1x DJI Mavic Pro Battery Charing Hub -- Advanced
  • 1x DJI Phantom 4 Battery Charger
    • This will charge the Mavic batteries via the Advanced Charging Hub and it will also connect to the CrystalSky battery charger to charge up the CrystalSky battery.
  • 1x Full Set of Spare Props
  • DJI ND Filters for Mavic Pro
  • PolarPro ND Filters for Mavic Pro
    • I'm not even sure which ones I have. I think it may be all of them and they're all included.
  • GPC DJI Mavic Pro Plus CrystalSky Case (GPC-DJI-MAVIC-PLUS-CS)
    • You can't see the CrystalSky in the picture of the case below -- you have to lift out the aircraft section of the case the CrystalSky fits underneath with the sunshade attached.
    • The included PolarPro filters will not fit in the case (as I have it arranged).
    • The case does indeed close with the PolarPro CrystalSky mount inverted in the battery compartment (as pictured).
  • Also included, but not pictured...
    • The original boxes for both the Mavic Pro and the 5.5 CrystalSky.
PJP06985.jpgPJP06987.jpgPJP06988.jpgPJP06989.jpgPJP06990.jpgPJP06993.jpgPJP06995.jpg

Last edited:
I'm "taking this down" here. Going to look at pulling it apart. Wanted to edit my post to take it off the market for now.

Everything listed/pictured below is included. If possible, I'd prefer to sell this as a complete bundle/kit. I may re-think that approach if, after a bit of time, it does not sell.

I am asking $1,150.00 US Dollars for everything listed/pictured below. I am located in Northwest Indiana (United States) with pretty good access to the Chicago suburbs. The $1,150.00 price includes insured ground shipping via UPS to the lower 48 United States. At present, I am not interested in shipping internationally.

Included...
  • 1x DJI Mavic Pro Aircraft (23 flights, 4 hours 8 minutes of actual flight time)
  • 2x DJI Mavic Pro Batteries (20 cycles each)
  • 1x DJI Mavic Pro Controller
    • I have all of the original cables for connecting your phone.
  • 1x DJI 5.5" CrystalSky with Sunshade
  • 1x PolarPro CrystalSky Mount
    • I removed the clunky PolarPro mount and attached the official DJI CrystalSky mount.
  • 1x Original DJI Mavic Pro Battery Charger
  • 1x DJI Mavic Pro Battery Charing Hub -- Advanced
  • 1x DJI Phantom 4 Battery Charger
    • This will charge the Mavic batteries via the Advanced Charging Hub and it will also connect to the CrystalSky battery charger to charge up the CrystalSky battery.
  • 1x Full Set of Spare Props
  • DJI ND Filters for Mavic Pro
  • PolarPro ND Filters for Mavic Pro
    • I'm not even sure which ones I have. I think it may be all of them and they're all included.
  • GPC DJI Mavic Pro Plus CrystalSky Case (GPC-DJI-MAVIC-PLUS-CS)
    • You can't see the CrystalSky in the picture of the case below -- you have to lift out the aircraft section of the case the CrystalSky fits underneath with the sunshade attached.
    • The included PolarPro filters will not fit in the case (as I have it arranged).
    • The case does indeed close with the PolarPro CrystalSky mount inverted in the battery compartment (as pictured).
  • Also included, but not pictured...
    • The original boxes for both the Mavic Pro and the 5.5 CrystalSky.
View attachment 25080View attachment 25081View attachment 25082View attachment 25083View attachment 25084View attachment 25085View attachment 25086
i am in indiana have a $1000.00 cash right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont