Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RISE ABOVE custom drone soloutions

P

PerthPilot

Just wondering has anyone in Australia purchased the LP adapters and carbon fiber props from these guys?

The LP adaptors & CF props are a waste of money,... there has never been a a independent comparison done on these props...., they are outrageously over priced and are unnecessary,
the DJI props are fine, having flexibility is important for absorbing shock and load... the exaggerated failure of the DJI props has come from LP forum to promote his own product .. i have over 200 hours up using DJI props including QR never had a problem... i would never use LP adaptors or CF props.... but f you do decide you want to try them out, shop around there are other adaptors and CF props available at a fraction of the price... good luck....

Thanks Steven I appreciate you input and I hear what you're saying. I have looked into this a fair bit and I keep coming back to the thought of plastic locks holding the props on, I think it's just peace of mind knowing that the carbon props will not fly off due to plastic bits breaking. I think I am willing to pay the money for peace of mind...I mean that's a lot of money being held up by plastic

Reactions: iswimmer
Fair enough PerthPilot... just look at the alternative to LP products, there are a number of Adaptors and CF props available now...

Thanks Steven I appreciate you input and I hear what you're saying. I have looked into this a fair bit and I keep coming back to the thought of plastic locks holding the props on, I think it's just peace of mind knowing that the carbon props will not fly off due to plastic bits breaking. I think I am willing to pay the money for peace of mind...I mean that's a lot of money being held up by plastic

Just so you are aware, the 'plastic locks' are a secondary measure ensuring the propellers stay attached. Whether you are screwing on props with DJI propellers or LP's adapters, the mechanism is identical, and potential for loss is identical. The prop locks that go with DJI's propellers is a backup safety.

Just so you are aware, the 'plastic locks' are a secondary measure ensuring the propellers stay attached. Whether you are screwing on props with DJI propellers or LP's adapters, the mechanism is identical, and potential for loss is identical. The prop locks that go with DJI's propellers is a backup safety.
So you are saying that if I don't engage the quick release locks, the props will stay on?? I really don't understand your reply

John Sousa
March 26 at 2:25am · Clinton, NY, United States
For all you guys looking for prop adapters to switch to carbon fiber props. Check out the STO adapters that have a nice video about them on Utube. I just ordered a set from infinity hobby. Com. The 4 adapters shipped $26.00 and they have a USA warehouse. Good luck and God bless
Hey mate I just ordered the STO adapters and props from infinite hobby $148 AUD...thanks heaps for your help

Reactions: Steven Powter
I just tested this adapters with original T motor 14x props they are very nice and perform flawlessly I did have to increase the gains a little but im still not 100% sure that are better than the original DJI plastic props rigid props vs flex props what it does to the motors etc

AmazingTech Aliminum Aadapter Quick Release Holder for DJI Inpsire 1 CW/CCW 2-Pairs $39.02 Free Shipping @GoodLuckBuy.com
I'd buy these a bunch of times just to avoid dealing with LP. He's arrogant and overpriced!! But I'm also perfectly happy flying with the QR DJI ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop