Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Rode microphone does not work with the OSMO?

Reaction score
Hey folks, I have the OSMO and just got the rode microphone but when I plugged it into the microphone jack, it doesn't seem to be working. I don't see the sound bars fluctuating when recording from within DJI GO. When I played the video, I don't hear any sounds either. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Reactions: Shwell11
Hey folks, I have the OSMO and just got the rode microphone but when I plugged it into the microphone jack, it doesn't seem to be working. I don't see the sound bars fluctuating when recording from within DJI GO. When I played the video, I don't hear any sounds either. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
Have you selected audio recording in the app?

I assume you've put a battery in the mic and switched it on?

I have a couple of different Rode Pro mics and they've worked fine with the OSMO

I assume you've put a battery in the mic and switched it on?

I have a couple of different Rode Pro mics and they've worked fine with the OSMO

The one I have is the VideoMicro and apparently no batteries are required. I may have a defective one. I'll try it with something else that uses a microphone jack.

Mine isn't working as of today either. It did work a week or 2 ago. Not today.

Does not use batteries. .19+ firmware.

It isn't a consistent issue for me. Reinstalled the app and it worked fine for 2 sessions. Then it didnt. Thinking it may have more to do with my Note 5.

I was having issues with my all my mic setups. Powered or otherwise.

The mic meter has never worked for me on any device. Note 3, 4, 5, Note Pro tablet, and IPad Mini.. gonna test my iPad 2 and 3 this weekend.

My OSMO has been an issue since I got it, but I am too invested and hopeful. I want it to work badly.

Mines' working... Took it out on a job where a crew had to cover outdoor activities at a corporate retreat. The guys used the OSMO quite a bit and really loved it. Not for low light though.

Reactions: Bigdz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk