Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RTH Controller

Reaction score
Not once have been able to set the RTH to return to the controller. Every time I try I get the controller has poor gps message come up. Anyone else had this or no what I've been doing wrong??

I just had to use the RTH feature tonight. I drove to New Orleans for the weekend inspire 1 in tow. Went the the river to get some video of the city. I got a lost GPS message along with a "wrecked image" message (?). Hit the RTH button and sure enough it came back about three feet away from where i was standing. THANK GOD!!! It was over the Mississippi River when the signal was lost...

Not once have been able to set the RTH to return to the controller. Every time I try I get the controller has poor gps message come up. Anyone else had this or no what I've been doing wrong??
Living in NE Scotland at 57 42N I too have seen this poor GPS warning. The RC GPS receiver is hidden behind the rear Aerial panel and shielded by the tablet. You need to elevate the back of the RC so it is pointing towards the sky for 5-15 secs. If you then repeat the RTH RC selection it should work.

Living in NE Scotland at 57 42N I too have seen this poor GPS warning. The RC GPS receiver is hidden behind the rear Aerial panel and shielded by the tablet. You need to elevate the back of the RC so it is pointing towards the sky for 5-15 secs. If you then repeat the RTH RC selection it should work.
That's great, thanks Scotflieger I'll give it a try today

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool