Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Rules and disclaimers for classifieds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz

Staff member
Reaction score
Any person/group selling for commercial purposes must obtain "Approved Vendor" status from Administrator @clackey. This includes anyone linking to outside sites.

A member with at least 10 posts and 30 days of active status in the forum may post a classified ad.

A member may only sell their own used materials. You are welcome to sell anything related to the inspire here up until we are asked by a governing body to remove it or if we find it should be taken down for any reason at our discretion. That being said, this site is meant to be used internationally. With several countries around the world not sharing the same laws, we leave it to the OPs to know their specific laws pertaining to their situations. The site and it's owners assume no responsibility, offer no guarantees and have no affiliation with ALL unapproved vendors. These are the risks of working with an unapproved vendor.

Please do not flood sellers with your negative opinions of their products without having purchased or tested the product personally. Reviews are for those with experience. We can all form our own opinions.

Please do not attack sellers with unwarranted claims. Reviews are allowed but you need to have dealt with the seller personally.

As this is an international forum please include your location (country and rough area is fine) together with the price and currency you are selling in.

Please do not argue sale price if you are not making an offer.

Please do not "Bump" threads just for the sake of moving them to the top of the list. Bumped posts will be removed - (Why not try lowering the price?)

More to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hey, I have multiple threads running for the same kit. How do I delete the ones I don't want? I can seem to figure it. Can fly a drone, just can't delete a thread ;)

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, I have multiple threads running for the same kit. How do I delete the ones I don't want? I can seem to figure it. Can fly a drone, just can't delete a thread ;)
Drop any of the moderators a PM explaining why or leave a post up on the thread and tag Mazz or myself in it. We will come along and tidy it up. :)

Reaction score
Are we allowed to post any items for trade for an Inspire Pro, or they have to be drone related only??? Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Any person/group selling for commercial purposes must obtain "Approved Vendor" status from Administrator @clackey. This includes anyone linking to outside sites.

An unapproved vendor may only sell their own used materials. As an unapproved vendor you are welcome to sell anything related to the inspire here up until we are asked by a governing body to remove it or if we find it should be taken down for any reason at our discretion. That being said, this site is meant to be used internationally. With several countries around the world not sharing the same laws, we leave it to the OPs to know their specific laws pertaining to their situations. The site and it's owners assume no responsibility, offer no guarantees and have no affiliation with ALL unapproved vendors. These are the risks of working with an unapproved vendor.

Please do not flood sellers with your negative opinions of their products without having purchased or tested the product personally. Reviews are for those with experience. We can all form our own opinions.

Please do not attack sellers with unwarranted claims. Reviews are allowed but you need to have dealt with the seller personally.

As this is an international forum please include your location (country and rough area is fine) together with the price and currency you are selling for.

Please do not argue sale price if you are not making an offer.

Please do not "Bump" threads just for the sake of moving them to the top of the list. (Why not try lowering the price?)

More to come...
I cannot think of any 'valid' reason my advert was pulled.
It was a genuine advert legitimately selling my mates unwanted kit.
Whatever your reply states i would only refer you back to the second line.

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
Please read rule 3 of our classified posting rules.

Mazz

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Wakefield. Sorry to have made things difficult. Due to past issues, we always require that people sell their own used materials. Otherwise we end up with sellers who have no responsibility to the sale and it can cause issues. I am not saying everyone is this way or that you would screw anyone but unfortunately, it has become a bit of a black and white issue. Perhaps you could help your buddy make a name and you could help him post it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mazz

Reaction score
Drop any of the moderators a PM explaining why or leave a post up on the thread and tag Mazz or myself in it. We will come along and tidy it up. :)
The Editor why are you so quick to close a thread after sale is complete? What if item different than described? People would benefit from buyer/seller feedback. I bought something item listed in perfect condition.. it was not now I can’t make others aware of it because you closed thread.

Reaction score
Website
www.advexure.com
The Editor why are you so quick to close a thread after sale is complete? What if item different than described? People would benefit from buyer/seller feedback. I bought something item listed in perfect condition.. it was not now I can’t make others aware of it because you closed thread.
Not a mod but our team members are very active on this forum and many other communities and see what plays out at times when forum members "go at it" with a dispute. I 100% agree that having buyer/seller feedback is beneficial. We've seen in a couple other forums where members have classified rating and feedback.

I'm sure Ed will provide additional insight but they simply want to reduce the amount of public back and forth and often attacking that evolves. Not saying at all that your situation would evolve to that but the mods have draw the line and maintain it. Below is one of the rules of this forum:

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.
Hope you have been able to resolve your situation with the seller with a proper resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjoos99