Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Süd Tirol in 6K ProRes RAW + Stelvio Pass & Val Venosta

Reaction score

Italian Trave Guide | South Tirol and Val Venosta by drone 5K UHD. Includes Lago di Resia (Resia Lake / Reschensee / Lake Reschen). The lake is famous for the steeple of a submerged 14th-century church; when the water freezes, this can be reached on foot. A legend says that during winter one can still hear church bells ring. In reality the bells were removed from the tower on July 18, 1950, a week before the demolition of the church nave and the creation of the lake. The Stelvio Pass (Passo dello Stelvio / Stilfser Joch) is a mountain pass in northern Italy, at an elevation of 2,757 m (9,045 ft) above sea level. It is the highest paved mountain pass in the Eastern Alps, and the second highest in the Alps. The Vinschgau Valley (Val Venosta) runs in a west-east orientation, from the Merano basin at Partschins up the Adige river to Reschen Pass in the northwest. The Ötztal Alps in the north, part of the Alpine crest, separate it from the upper Inn Valley. The Adige valley is further confined by the Sesvenna Alps in the west and the Ortler Alps in the south. It comprises several side valleys, such as the Suldental, the Matscher Tal, or the Schnalstal. Due to the insular location within the Central Eastern Alps, a rather warm climate and a lack of rain (400mm per year), fields, meadows and apple orchards are irrigated. Viticulture is also common.

I think this is your best footage 'till so far.Watched the entire movie without any moment of" this is too long ".Music,movement,speed anything is great.
I will remember this when I'm cycling the Stelvio within 2 weeks.
Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of this.

I think this is your best footage 'till so far.Watched the entire movie without any moment of" this is too long ".Music,movement,speed anything is great.
I will remember this when I'm cycling the Stelvio within 2 weeks.
Thanks for sharing and hope to see more of this.

Thanks, the place is absolutely spectacular, although I still might prefer the Dolomites.

WOW , beautiful scenery, I really didn't want to see the video end. It was very interesting to watch, as said , I didn't think it was long or boring, great job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla