Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sample exam for Unmanned Aircraft General (UAG) Certificate

So the first link is the sample test and the second link is the study material for the test?

So while I'm not averse to looking up the info to verify my answers (having taken the sample exam), I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an answer key somewhere so someone can see how well they did or didn't do on the sample exam?

So while I'm not averse to looking up the info to verify my answers (having taken the sample exam), I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an answer key somewhere so someone can see how well they did or didn't do on the sample exam?
That would take away the incentive for selfstudy.
If one can't determine if he/she answered right, based on the study material, that this is not for him/her. Or one would need a real classroom course in that case.

If one can't determine if he/she answered right, based on the study material, that this is not for him/her. Or one would need a real classroom course in that case.

This is an absurd statement. A yes or no would have been enough and is usually enough. Try those simple responses every once in a while.

While I can see your point, I was simply asking a question that I imagine others will eventually have if they don't already. Having an answer key can, at times, reveal a wrong answer that you honestly thought you had right which would then help to highlight areas that might need additional study. Wouldn't you agree? So while I value your opinion, I'm guessing that you don't know the actual answer to my question. Hopefully someone will. Thanks and have a great day!

So while I value your opinion, I'm guessing that you don't know the actual answer to my question. Hopefully someone will. Thanks and have a great day!
Coincidently I was at the local airport this afternoon, talking to my old flight instructor and discussed this with him. Guess what, he totally agreed with me.

While I was there I had the chance to shoot a Messerschmitt BF109 and a Spitfire.
Not on topic but great nonetheless :)
13619869_1138961722830094_8442360035439931604_n.jpg
Have a great day/night as well!

Reactions: Highrpm955
This is an absurd statement. A yes or no would have been enough and is usually enough. Try those simple responses every once in a while.
I wasn't talking to you was I?
If I WAS talking to you......

No

Feeling better?

Coincidently I was at the local airport this afternoon, talking to my old flight instructor and discussed this with him. Guess what, he totally agreed with me.

While I was there I had the chance to shoot a Messerschmitt BF109 and a Spitfire.
View attachment 9133
But I'm not disagreeing with you... you make a valid point. I'm simply asking a question that has yet to be answered.

View attachment 9133

I'd give my right testicle to fly a Spitfire!

Reactions: lake_flyer
But I'm not disagreeing with you... you make a valid point. I'm simply asking a question that has yet to be answered.
I understand, sorry. I had to answer a bit more direct.
It is quite common in aviation ground school training that students don't get any cheat sheets. I doubt that the FAA will make them available, because of the whole self study incentive. People would answer the exam questions simply by recognising the pattern, not by understanding and knowing.

Now I expect cheat sheets to become available by people who passed. But how do you know that their answers are all correct? There is always a fair amount of questions that require you to really know and understand the material. And if you really know the material, you know if your answer is right or wrong. Why? Because the answers are all hidden in the study material.

Believe me, when I was in PPL ground school, as well as RPAS ground school, myself and class mates were searching the world for cheat sheets, but couldn't find anything reliable.

This looks a bit misleading. The directed post appears to be for sport pilot and above. The new one for Part 107 Aeronautical Knowledge Unmanned Aircraft General (UAG) is less inclusive. There is a lot of overlap and the material presented surely will cover the exam. Here is another posting that I found useful. Sarah Nilsson - UAG Test Prep - 1 and the link to CATs for signing in and paying for your test and making appointment for the test. CATS | Pre-register for Part 107 Aeronautical Knowledge Test
Hope this helps someone, if not disregard.

This looks a bit misleading. The directed post appears to be for sport pilot and above. The new one for Part 107 Aeronautical Knowledge Unmanned Aircraft General (UAG) is less inclusive. There is a lot of overlap and the material presented surely will cover the exam. Here is another posting that I found useful. Sarah Nilsson - UAG Test Prep - 1 and the link to CATs for signing in and paying for your test and making appointment for the test. CATS | Pre-register for Part 107 Aeronautical Knowledge Test
Hope this helps someone, if not disregard.

Shadow...these links are great! I really appreciate your sharing this information.

Thank you.

I tried with the CATS test company and with FAA. The feds handled my question re: a sample test key like I was asking for Hillary's emails. Don't see the big freeking deal in providing answers to a "sample' test just so you are reassured you got them right, unless....it's not a sample test...:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla