Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

San Antonio Texas Pilot needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a San Antonio based pilot for construction tracking job. It's a 6-month project with two shoots per week. Approximately 10 acres per shoot.

I'm looking for a San Antonio based pilot for construction tracking job. It's a 6-month project with two shoots per week. Approximately 10 acres per shoot.
whats are you wanting exactly, mapping? 3d scanning, just film and of what??? a building,complex, whats the pay? thank you?

This being an "Inspire Pilots" form begs the question if a DJI Inspire is required to perform the work. Any equipment requirements that need to be met to do the job?

Hello Xtraflyer,
We can discuss your parameters for tracking job and with those details, give you a quote.

Ruben

Whilst I understand you are looking for a UAV Pilot - I would point out that you have made 7 posts on this forum all of which appear to be ‘searching’ for someone to complete work for you.
I would remind you of rule #10 of our community rules:

10. NO SPAM! Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. Participants (excluding paid advertisers) may not post affiliate links or links to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest. Exceptions to this may be found in the Classifieds or other explicitly designated commercial areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth