Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sanibel Island, Florida

Reaction score
I went to our beach on Sanibel Island, Florida and decided to fly today 11.19.15. The winds were 15-20 knots steady no gusts. I took this very short video well before the sun was coming up set on auto 4K 30fps. The stills were taken on auto and AEB with 5 shots each. Then combined in Photomatix. Inspire 1 D model X3

4003292_orig.jpg

4290056_orig.jpg

Reactions: Joola
I plan to go out again in the morning tomorrow. Every day is different and I learn a bit every day. I think I have had the Inspire for 2 weeks or less. I have built several home made copters but the Inspire is Fabulous!

I went to our beach on Sanibel Island, Florida and decided to fly today 11.19.15. The winds were 15-20 knots steady no gusts. I took this very short video well before the sun was coming up set on auto 4K 30fps. The stills were taken on auto and AEB with 5 shots each. Then combined in Photomatix. Inspire 1 D model X3

4003292_orig.jpg

4290056_orig.jpg
Hey SanCap - nice. You should have got some lighthouse footage :p!
I am over in your neighbourhood pretty regularly as we have a home round the corner (Cape Coral). I will give you a shout next time we are over! :)

Are you shooting in Dng? I would shoot in Dng if you are bracketing.

The shots are great but with HDR you shold be able to push the photos farther. Especially lightening the beach.

I started working with HDR to bring out more contrast but still look realistic by bringing them into Adobe Lightroom. Shooting in Dng is way better than jpg. if you put the bracketed shots in drop box and share link I would love to see if there are more you can do with photos.

If not I understand....keep flying. You live in a beautiful area!!!!

Hey SanCap - nice. You should have got some lighthouse footage :p!
I am over in your neighbourhood pretty regularly as we have a home round the corner (Cape Coral). I will give you a shout next time we are over! :)

Thanks send me a msg when you are coming. Here is the lighthouse video, I shot this with one of my homebuilt copters and a Gopro 4 before I had the Inspire.

Reactions: The Editor
Are you shooting in Dng? I would shoot in Dng if you are bracketing.

The shots are great but with HDR you shold be able to push the photos farther. Especially lightening the beach.

I started working with HDR to bring out more contrast but still look realistic by bringing them into Adobe Lightroom. Shooting in Dng is way better than jpg. if you put the bracketed shots in drop box and share link I would love to see if there are more you can do with photos.

If not I understand....keep flying. You live in a beautiful area!!!!

Thanks, the photos were imported into Photomatix in DNG format. Maybe I am will try different settings in Photomatix. I will set up a drop box account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk