Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

School me: battery mod info

Reaction score
Website
www.ctmphotovideo.com
Hey guys, so I'm looking to get more flight time with my x5.

I've began reading the massive 85 page thread on just that. I have ran into a few questions that I can't find answers for. Even after digging around online I have found a little more info but not sure how it plays a part with our inspires.... What hoping you gurus could help me out.

Difference in 3s vs 6s? I see a lot of people posting about one or the other but I have no idea what they're talking about.

Also, 1300mah - 2200mah? Lost in the sauce.

An simple explanation would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, so I'm looking to get more flight time with my x5.

I've began reading the massive 85 page thread on just that. I have ran into a few questions that I can't find answers for. Even after digging around online I have found a little more info but not sure how it plays a part with our inspires.... What hoping you gurus could help me out.

Difference in 3s vs 6s? I see a lot of people posting about one or the other but I have no idea what they're talking about.

Also, 1300mah - 2200mah? Lost in the sauce.

An simple explanation would be awesome! Thanks in advance!
Try visiting your local RC Hobby store. At least once, all types of batteries, chargers.
All 85 pages will begin to make sense.

Haha I'm about half way now.

From what I've read it seem like you want to pair the additional batteries as closely to what battery you're using ( tb47/ tb48) to prevent the dji battery trying to recharge the extra batteries once they're depleted. I have come across anything yet saying what the tb47 is....

Guess I'll keep reading haha

Haha I'm about half way now.

From what I've read it seem like you want to pair the additional batteries as closely to what battery you're using ( tb47/ tb48) to prevent the dji battery trying to recharge the extra batteries once they're depleted. I have come across anything yet saying what the tb47 is....

Guess I'll keep reading haha
Same 6 cell pack series
Once you see a battery you gone feel like jokes on you for asking:)/:p
Absolutely need that battery redundancy. It just flies more confident :cool:Otherwise your at the mercy of DJIo_O
A crash waiting to happen:mad:

Haha no doubt. Electronics are one of those things that just doesn't click for me until I have hands on.
Crash course. Think of it like plumbing.

Voltage = pressure
Amperage = volume
Wattage = a measurement of both, pressure X volume (voltage X amperage = wattage)

Reactions: Tim Cameron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop