Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

screen recording app for iOS??

Reaction score
Hey guys !!
Does anyone know of a good screen recording app for iOS??
I use a shield with a build in screen recording device and a Samsung galaxy s5 with the mobizen app..
If you're on android I recommend installing and using the mobizen app every time you fly!!
You'll be glad you did...lol..
Thanks for your help!!
Turbo...:cool:

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
I have heard people having issues with Shou, however, it has always and continues to work for me....

i followed the instructions in this video to the T, and all is fine for me...

Reactions: turbodronepilot
WhoA! After I post I decided to try again and...

Frankenstein-its-alive.gif

the world is in sync.

Dancing_banana.gif

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Shou works for me but you must remember to run the accessibility app first or video from the camera portion of the display does not get recorded.

Does anyone else find that, by the end of a given flight, the video from Shou and the video recorded by the Inspire are spectacularly out of sync? I had a 10-minute flight yesterday, during which I was recording the entire time (both in Shou and on the Inspire). Afterward, I imported them both in Premiere, synced up the moment of takeoff... and by the end of it, they were at least 20 seconds apart. It was crazy.

Yes, that's true... Haven't found a way around that one other than to adjust frame rates manually afterward in post

I cannot install Shou on my iPhone, Has it renamed to AirShou? Can I use this app alternatively?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko