Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SE Wisconsin

Anyone in Southeast Wisconsin area? I just ordered a I1v2 but have had a P3A and P3P for quite a while. Would be interested in hooking up with any other Inspire owners in the area.

@samtheparrot is just up the road in Sheboygan. Also know a couple different I2 pilots in Pewaukee, Brookfield and Waukesha. Not sure if they're on this forum or not. We used to have a location in WI and a few of us here are originally from WI. Go Pack! Enjoy your new I1, safe flying! :)

Reactions: BigAl07
I live in Milwaukee, but work in Waukesha so I get around.

The main thing I would be interested in is hooking up with other fliers and getting a gander at their setups. Getting a good idea of some decent accessories, addons or extras that might be good to budget for. Anything from monitors, tablets, tools, pads, etc.

And maybe some tips on good flying areas around here. Obviously the inspire is a bit larger ( :) ) than a P3 and likely to attract far more attention. Both good and bad of course.

Reactions: Advexure
I live in Milwaukee, but work in Waukesha so I get around.

The main thing I would be interested in is hooking up with other fliers and getting a gander at their setups. Getting a good idea of some decent accessories, addons or extras that might be good to budget for. Anything from monitors, tablets, tools, pads, etc.

And maybe some tips on good flying areas around here. Obviously the inspire is a bit larger ( :) ) than a P3 and likely to attract far more attention. Both good and bad of course.

Most definitely. If you're interested it's best if you shoot us an email (just mention we spoke on the IP forum about connecting to some MKE pilots) and we'll see if we can make some introductions to hook you up with a couple local guys.

Inspire is definitely a different animal ;)

Last edited:
Kk, I sent an email via contact form on your website.

If you are ever back in town, lemme know. We can sit down behind a bag of squeaky cheese curds and have a nice chat somewhere.

Would love to and now you've got my stomach talking to me. I hope you are able to connect with the introduction we made, enjoy your I1 unit. See you around the forum and maybe in WI!

Malcore or Clock Tower cheese curds :) Yum. Or maybe a drive up to Door county to Renards to buy their curds by the pound with the excuse that I am lookin to find a place to fly ;) <nudge> <nudge> <wink> <wink>

UPS tracking says the bird and the extra batteries are on a truck "Out for Delivery".

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds