Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Second camera upgrade kit available DSLR Pros

Reaction score
i knew it wouldn't take long. DSLR Pros have just released a dual FPV system incl a basic telemetry kit for the Inspire if you're using the dual controller set up. It makes great sense that the pilot can see out the front windshield while the camera man is shooting out the side window if you know what I mean. Not sure of the cost yet but it looks super tidy and is something I would hope that DJI might include on a future Inspire 2?

I wonder if I can still use the ipad too. Seems to me that the pilot stills needs to have the controls that are on the ipad and could leave it with the map on the screen

I wonder if I can still use the ipad too. Seems to me that the pilot stills needs to have the controls that are on the ipad and could leave it with the map on the screen

I guess the ideal situation would be to use the ipad for the map & flight controls and then use the second monitor on a tri-pod or something. I believe it would really only be of much use if you were using a dual operator set-up and flying at lower altitudes or near obstacles a lot. I quite like the idea of having a second static FPV camera though.

i knew it wouldn't take long. DSLR Pros have just released a dual FPV system incl a basic telemetry kit for the Inspire if you're using the dual controller set up. It makes great sense that the pilot can see out the front windshield while the camera man is shooting out the side window if you know what I mean. Not sure of the cost yet but it looks super tidy and is something I would hope that DJI might include on a future Inspire 2?

so its there to protect your investment but it completely voids your warranty lol

Reactions: sdjackaerial
Sent them and email. Here's the response

Please note that the monitor will not replace the mobile device used by the primary pilot as the app is necessary for all craft functions and it can not be ran through the Black Pearl. Just to clarify, you will be using the Black Pearl monitor and two mobile devices that are utilizing the DJI Pilot app. If there is any other matter in which we can be of assistance please feel free to contact us.
Thank you,

Spencer

Customer Experience Team
DSLRPros
Office Phone: +1-323-664-4961
Office Fax: +1-323-679-1043
Skype ID: DSLRPros.Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members