Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Secraft Transmitter Trays and Accessories

Reaction score
I had a tray from Secraft for my Inspire 2 transmitter which also fits the Inspire 1 transmitter. I just received some added accessories including a second tray, 2 iPad mini mounts, an iPhone mount and an accessory mount for my focus wheel. There are so many different ways to configure my monitor and accessories that I haven't found the best way for me yet. Thanks to Michael at @Florida Drone Supply for having all these items in stock.

IMG_0819.JPG

I already wanted some of this, now I REALLY want it, lol.

haha...they do say a picture is worth a thousand words!

We will get everything posted and available for purchase later today. As a preview, we will have the transmitter trays, the harnesses, the bars for the trays that can hold either one device or 2 devices, the mounts that hold everything from a mobile phone to a very large iPad pro, the mount for attaching your focus hand wheel, the hand wheels themselves with the cables, the hand catch attachments, etc.

These make flying so comfortable for both the pilot and a camera operator.

More to follow!

Reactions: Thatius Dudeson
I just received the mobile grip and have a question to confirm the red threadloker hard type (sp) are these the two red washers included?

They seem too small and are not screwing on. Is this by design and should I just force them on?

Don’t want to break it before I use it.

Thanks.
clip_image002.jpg

Attachments

• secraft mobile.jpg
    secraft mobile.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I just received the mobile grip and have a question to confirm the red threadloker hard type (sp) are these the two red washers included?

They seem too small and are not screwing on. Is this by design and should I just force them on?

Don’t want to break it before I use it.

Thanks.
clip_image002.jpg
Sorry to hear you got washers that were the wrong size. This is not the first time and we asked Secraft to send us replacement washers of the correct size that we can provide to client that get the wrong ones. We would have liked to have prevented them from being sent out in the first place, but already have new ones in route to you.

As for the thread locker, you can apply the red type to the bolt ends attaching the ball to your mobile grip and the crossbar. Also use a wrench to make sure you have tightened them firmly in place.

We do hope you enjoy the Secraft tray and the mobile grip and apologize for the wrong washers being included with your clamp (and for not catching it for you before they shipped).

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi