Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Selling Inspire 2 with Zenmuse X5S, Cendence and accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Decided to "trim" my operation and therefore selling following items.
1. Inspire 2 purchased from DJI in April 2017 with Care refresh plan, 6 hours of flight time and absolutely flawless cosmetic and working condition. Never crashed or even "hard" landed.
2. Zenmuse X5S with 15mm lens purchased from DJI in December 2017 with care refresh plan.
3. Cendence Controller with Patch antenna and device mount purchased form DJI in November 2017.
4. 6 Batteries (4 batteries have 11 cycles and 2 batteries have 3 cycles)
5.Olympus 45mm lens purchased from Adorama with 3 year accidental protection, balancing ring and filter step-up ring to fit Polarpro filters.
6.Polarpro filter set of 6
7.DJI controller strap.
All items are absolutely flawless and in like new condition!
All items come with manuals, original accessories and boxes!
Original Inspire 2 box is also included (not on the picture) and is in new flawless, like new condition since I never used it.
I paid for all together $7500.
Asking $5750 (shipped within cont. US) for all but if someone would like to buy all except the Cendence controller the price would be $4850 (shipped within cont.US).
IMG_4541.PNG IMG_4543.jpg IMG_4544.jpg IMG_4545.jpg IMG_4546.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Advexure
1. Inspire 2 purchased from DJI in April 2017 with Care refresh plan, 6 hours of flight time and absolutely flawless cosmetic and working condition. Never crashed or even "hard" landed.
2. Zenmuse X5S with 15mm lens purchased from DJI in December 2017 with care refresh plan.
3. Cendence Controller with Patch antenna and device mount purchased form DJI in November 2017.
5.Olympus 45mm lens purchased from Adorama with 3 year accidental protection, balancing ring and filter step-up ring to fit Polarpro filters.
7.DJI controller strap.
Original Inspire 2 box is also included (not on the picture) and is in new flawless, like new condition since I never used it.
Asking $5750 (shipped within cont. US) for all but if someone would like to buy all except the Cendence controller the price would be $4850 (shipped within cont.US).
View attachment 19585 View attachment 19586 View attachment 19587 View attachment 19588 View attachment 19589

Hello! I'm interested with the Cendence with an offer. Please contact me at [email protected].

I would sell the cendence controller by it self.
I paid $1025 for it together with mobile device holder. I’ll sell it for $925. It has been used only two times and it is like new.

Would you sell the OLY 45mm with Polarpros balancing ring and adapter? How much?

7.DJI controller strap.
View attachment 19585 View attachment 19586 View attachment 19587 View attachment 19588 View attachment 19589

Hi there,
I'm very interested in buying the entire package. Although I'm in Ireland, I have a sound recordist in New York that I work with regularly. If I buy, would you be willing to ship to him and he can forward to me? Alternativaly, I may be in te States mid to late May for a few days. I film documentaries. Thanks.

I'm sure there is but it would take a day or so for me to get the funds to him 1st. I'll email him today and see if he's up for it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool