Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sensor cleaning??

Reaction score
Sensor should be the last thing You clean. Be very carefull. If see very sharp dust particles In Your images, then dust particles should be near sensor, If particles seem to be out of focus, look your lens or filter etc. If You dont see anything In your images, I would say forget the cleaning.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Reaction score
I dial the air pressure down to less than 5 lbs. on my air compressor and blow any dust particles off if/when necessary. I make sure there’s no moisture in the lines or tank before I do it.
This is the last resort and I don’t recommend it unless it’s the only way to remove the dust from the sensor. Before I even try this method I use a air bulb squeeze tool.

Reaction score
My preferred method of cleaning is to not look at the sensor and assume that it is clean. I know this might seem like an unhelpful comment, but I think it is important to note for those on this board who don't have experience dealing with sensors that the best policy is to not touch the sensor unless absolutely necessary.
You’re absolutely right! It’s the last thing that you should be cleaning but my point was that if you do have to clean it be very careful.

Reaction score
You’re absolutely right! It’s the last thing that you should be cleaning but my point was that if you do have to clean it be very careful.
I agree, sensor cleaning should be left to experts unless you know what to do. I've some experience in this field, I just asked the question in case there was a method accepted as most common by majority of x5s owners. Thanks to everyone.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbd