Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sentera Double 4K Ag+ NIR camera/gimbal for Inspire 2 (for Crop health and NDVI mapping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I purchased a Sentera NIR camera thinking we would try to get into the ag health industry. That is not a direction we are going and I am selling this camera. it is in excellent condition. I have it listed on ebay. I wanted to post it here since it is ready to mount on the Inspire 2 (which I have). I have been on ebay since 2001 and I am on multiple forums so you can know who you are dealing with.

Here is the link to the ebay listing: it is listed at $2500 OBO.

This camera will allow you to do crop health and NDVI mapping. Here is the link to the Sentera website.

Tim Durham
901-444-0804 office

Reactions: fleiguy
I purchased a Sentera NIR camera thinking we would try to get into the ag health industry. That is not a direction we are going and I am selling this camera. it is in excellent condition. I have it listed on ebay. I wanted to post it here since it is ready to mount on the Inspire 2 (which I have). I have been on ebay since 2001 and I am on multiple forums so you can know who you are dealing with.

Here is the link to the ebay listing: it is listed at $2500 OBO.

This camera will allow you to do crop health and NDVI mapping. Here is the link to the Sentera website.

Tim Durham
901-444-0804 office
Tim, Interested in this, been looking at several.
Will PM you with a few questions & follow-up.
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44