Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Server maintenance and upgrades.

Reaction score
If I try to log in on my computer for the last two days, to either this or the Phantom pilots forum, it tells me that upgrades are being done to the server and try again later. But I can log in on Tapatalk.
What's the go with getting on via the computer again? That's a long time doing maintenance.
Or is it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I try to log in on my computer for the last two days, to either this or the Phantom pilots forum, it tells me that upgrades are being done to the server and try again later. But I can log in on Tapatalk.
What's the go with getting on via the computer again? That's a long time doing maintenance.
Or is it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here,but cannot log onto the app or my tab. I'm on cpu now. Apparently many others are having the same issue by the amount of members on line right now.

I only saw the maintenance mode earlier this morning (6am est).

When I made a post earlier I got an server error please try again warning. But my post still went through.

If you are having troubles clearing the browser cache can sometimes help.

I am still having intermittent problems accessing the inspirepilots.com website especially from Safari and Firefox browsers on 2 of my Macs. It appears to be a DNS fault where the server cannot be found. Even Google search links are not working. I seem to be able to use my iPad although some items are slow (ie. Alerts dropdown).

@Ezookiel Since the server maintenance and upgrade 3 weeks ago I have been experiencing very odd issues connecting successfully to InspirePilots.com forums. Using 2 Macs (OS X 10.10.5) and my iPad (iOS 8.4 and 9.0), I am finding that one will report that the server has stopped responding while another will open the forum as normal. This is not consistent. This morning I can access via Safari on my Mac Pro but not on the iPad. Yesterday it was the other way round. Something significant has changed in the server setup which is affecting the excellent service to Inspire pilots. What is being done to resolve this please?

I've sent a pm to Mazz and mentioned the slow operation of the site to the editor. .
I also sent a pm to the contact us link at the bottom of the page two days ago without a response. ..
not sure what's going on and it seems like they don't either. .lol..
@Ezookiel Since the server maintenance and upgrade 3 weeks ago I have been experiencing very odd issues connecting successfully to InspirePilots.com forums. Using 2 Macs (OS X 10.10.5) and my iPad (iOS 8.4 and 9.0), I am finding that one will report that the server has stopped responding while another will open the forum as normal. This is not consistent. This morning I can access via Safari on my Mac Pro but not on the iPad. Yesterday it was the other way round. Something significant has changed in the server setup which is affecting the excellent service to Inspire pilots. What is being done to resolve this please?

Reactions: Scotflieger

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide