Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Severe Wobble Inspire 2

Reaction score
I had an accident with my Inspire 2 so the local DJI certified repair center here in Houston did the repairs. After I got the drone back, it doesnt fly straight, and the gimbal(which is new) moves erratically as seen in this video. Any ideas of what is wrong and how to correct? Im hesitant to take it back to the local facility because they have been looking for a technician for weeks and the guy that did my repairs is no longer there. I dont want a noob experimenting on my drone if they find a new tech.
EcPuZjmEqqs

I had an accident with my Inspire 2 so the local DJI certified repair center here in Houston did the repairs. After I got the drone back, it doesnt fly straight, and the gimbal(which is new) moves erratically as seen in this video. Any ideas of what is wrong and how to correct? Im hesitant to take it back to the local facility because they have been looking for a technician for weeks and the guy that did my repairs is no longer there. I dont want a noob experimenting on my drone if they find a new tech.
EcPuZjmEqqs

Moved to correct section

EcPuZjmEqqs

Who’s the Local certified in Houston?nice to know there is one here just in case I need them formy fleet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk