Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shipping Status????

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
SO....I just noticed that my "STATUS" on Shipping from DJI just changed???

IT NOW SAYS:

Shipping Status: Prepare

Anyone have any idea what this means in relation to WHEN it will ship????

Kirk

I KNOW THAT....but I was wondering if maybe this means that it's ABOUT to ship....if someone else who has more experience than I do with purchasing from DJI would know? I have never bought anything directly from them....so.....I have no idea if this means it will go in a week, a month, a day????

Kirk

i just got my tracking #.

looks like i am an x5 owner.
sigh,
hope its worth it........

i noticed my account changed to "prepare" today, so maybe yours soon

i just got my tracking #.

looks like i am an x5 owner.
sigh,
hope its worth it........

i noticed my account changed to "prepare" today, so maybe yours soon

My last name starts with a V.....my whole life I have been at the end of the Alphabet Line....I bet I don't get a tracking number for a week????

:D

We'll see....I'll post if it happens???

Kirk

WELL....I take it back......MY STATUS just changed to SHIPPED also....and I have a tracking number! Looks like I will be making my deadline after all!!! I have a JOB on the weekend of October 17, 18 that requires this better camera!!!

So....for anyone else out there, if you get your status changed to "Prepare"....looks like you will be changing to SHIPPED within a few hours.

Kirk

Reactions: johnmont250
When it ships it will roughly be a week to the U.S.[emoji6].. I think they're rather quick considering it comes from Shenzhen and goes through customs.. Might add also they must have something in common with APPLE lol... I have always received anything new and purchased through either "within a week"[emoji106] Good Luck

When it ships it will roughly be a week to the U.S.[emoji6].. I think they're rather quick considering it comes from Shenzhen and goes through customs.. Might add also they must have something in common with APPLE lol... I have always received anything new and purchased through either "within a week"[emoji106] Good Luck

That is GOOD TO KNOW!!! Thank you very much!

Kirk

Reactions: PB30X
Mine shipped from Shenzen yesterday via FedEx. The FedEx tracking site says it should be delivered to me in the US on Tuesday morning.

Unfortunately, my "job that requires this better camera" was yesterday! Turns out the director of the video was blown away by the X3 footage. I kept telling him, "yeah, but...", but he didn't care.

Mine shipped from Shenzen yesterday via FedEx. The FedEx tracking site says it should be delivered to me in the US on Tuesday morning.

Unfortunately, my "job that requires this better camera" was yesterday! Turns out the director of the video was blown away by the X3 footage. I kept telling him, "yeah, but...", but he didn't care.

Mine says the same thing!!! Tuesday AM before 10:30....AMAZING!!!!

Kirk

It's not amazing; they said they would ship by the end of September, and thus they are 9 days late!

Got mine today... ;) Had notification from the store it was coming in today so went and picked it up... ;) Norway based

I ordered an X5 first, then a mount when I realized I needed that too. But the mount had a longer expected delay than the X5, so I canceled both and ordered a Pro.

Still no sign of ship date or potential arrival for my X5 order through B&H...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela