Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

should i buy an inspire 2

Reaction score
Hi all,
so i had an INS1 and x5 and no longer have them, currently using the M600 with another x5 to do the job.
Most of my work is real estate and some surveying , also some thermal work with the XTR.

I would how ever like to get back to a smaller drone with a good camera so i can get in closer for some shots and have the avoidance tech to help me out.

i also like the better image ability.

from peoples experience is the X5S allot better then an X5 or a bit better ?

what are the thoughts out there ?
i was looking at the X7 but the lens cost is just BS from them.

thanks for your input..

An M600 and an X5 seem an odd combination to me. If an X5 were the right camera for me, I would keep my Inspire 1.

And if I wanted to upgrade teh camera, it would be to an X5S and an Inspire 2.

The X7 looks like it could be a fantastic camera, but the expense is difficult to swallow. $1,300 per lens is a lot, but the value depends on whether it compares to the $550 Canon EF-S/non-L lens or the $1,550 Canon L lens.

But unless you are doing cinema/TV work, I don't think the X7 is relevant. I would recommend the Inspire 2 with X5S if you can justify the cost, and and Inspire 1 with an X5 if you cannot.

I shoot real estate too, and my i2's have been good for this since I have had to use the 25mm on a few properties.

The x5s is a nice step up from the x5.

The M600 and the X5 makes for a wonderful setup. Besides the Inspire 2's and M200's we fly, we also use an M600 with an X5R, you certainly have to enjoy the 30 minute flight time. Like others have said the X5S is a nice step up in camera capability, nicer stills and more flexibility in video resolutions.

thanks for your replies , i went and tested one out today at riseabove and purchased 1 , plus X5S and 4 extra batteries making 5 sets.
When is there going to be a multi charging bank like M600 and the 4 bank ISP1 ?

I see your game. You ask a simple question to lure in unwitting volunteers then ask about the mythical "real" battery charger. Very clever, but it won't work. No one knows. Not even DJI I suspect.

I see your game. You ask a simple question to lure in unwitting volunteers then ask about the mythical "real" battery charger. Very clever, but it won't work. No one knows. Not even DJI I suspect.
What are you talking about? The M600 Hex (6 port) charger has been available for a while and can be purchased either direct from DJI or from authorised dealers.
It will simultaneously charge 6 batteries and is compatible with:
Inspire 1 Series Flight Battery (TB47/TB48)
Matrice 100 Flight Battery (TB47D/TB48D)
Matrice 600 Flight Battery (TB47S/TB48S)

? to clarify i dont know what Apost is on about, i am asking about a multi charger for the inspire 2 , inspire 2 . i have a hex charger for my m600 and i have a 4 bank charger for my previous inspire 1.
i since posting that last one have found and purchased the so called Chinese charger to do 4 inspire 2 batteries.

? to clarify i dont know what Apost is on about, i am asking about a multi charger for the inspire 2 , inspire 2 . i have a hex charger for my m600 and i have a 4 bank charger for my previous inspire 1.
i since posting that last one have found and purchased the so called Chinese charger to do 4 inspire 2 batteries.

These people claim they will have a multi charger for the Inspire 2 early 2018. Colorado Drone Chargers | Portable, Durable Drone Chargers
We purchased 3 of the blue multi chargers and have had 3 failures.

Reactions: SanCap
thanks , i will have to wait or find a new link lol

Your access to this site has been limited
Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons.

Important note for site admins: If you are the administrator of this website note that your access has been limited because you broke one of the Wordfence advanced blocking rules. The reason your access was limited is: "Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons.".

If this is a false positive, meaning that your access to your own site has been limited incorrectly, then you will need to regain access to your site, go to the Wordfence "options" page, go to the section for Rate Limiting Rules and disable the rule that caused you to be blocked. For example, if you were blocked because it was detected that you are a fake Google crawler, then disable the rule that blocks fake google crawlers. Or if you were blocked because you were accessing your site too quickly, then increase the number of accesses allowed per minute.

If you're still having trouble, then simply disable the Wordfence advanced blocking and you will still benefit from the other security features that Wordfence provides.

If you are a site administrator and have been accidentally locked out, please enter your email in the box below and click "Send". If the email address you enter belongs to a known site administrator or someone set to receive Wordfence alerts, we will send you an email to help you regain access. Please read this FAQ entry if this does not work.

What are you talking about? The M600 Hex (6 port) charger has been available for a while and can be purchased either direct from DJI or from authorised dealers.
It will simultaneously charge 6 batteries and is compatible with:
Inspire 1 Series Flight Battery (TB47/TB48)
Matrice 100 Flight Battery (TB47D/TB48D)
Matrice 600 Flight Battery (TB47S/TB48S)
I'm talking about a DJI charger for the inspire 2 batteries that charges faster, and better, does deep cycling. A Pro charger. As far as I know (and I am willing to be dead wrong) this is still a product that is "coming soon" Am I wrong?

15mm. I only use the 25mm when I have to shoot from across a busy road, or to capture nice backgrounds. Not often, but there are times.

Here is one that I shot with the 15mm

I'm talking about a DJI charger for the inspire 2 batteries that charges faster, and better, does deep cycling. A Pro charger. As far as I know (and I am willing to be dead wrong) this is still a product that is "coming soon" Am I wrong?
ahhh yes , the last i heard from a reliable source is they have not even made a proper name for it as yet and its on the back burner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyBanue