Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

signal transmission loss I1

RGD

Reaction score
I have started using the I1 after a period of inactivity. Have been using the Mavic Pro for the past year for work and it has worked flawlessly. How ever I have always thought the Inspire produced a slightly better image. So I have a job coming up that I wanted to use the I1 and when I powered up everything worked but the camera was not transmitting. Has the camera just died or has something changed. Any comments would be appreciated.

I have started using the I1 after a period of inactivity. Have been using the Mavic Pro for the past year for work and it has worked flawlessly. How ever I have always thought the Inspire produced a slightly better image. So I have a job coming up that I wanted to use the I1 and when I powered up everything worked but the camera was not transmitting. Has the camera just died or has something changed. Any comments would be appreciated.
Would help if you said what camera.

Try cleaning your gimble housing and reattach the camera and try it again. If not try re installing that version on both transmitter and Drone.Mine does the same thing usually when I try attaching it again it works I havent had to clean anything or re download.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah