Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Slave RC issues

Reaction score
Hi all I have successfully paired my slave remote controller and I can adjust the Gimbal but the Gimbal gets to like a maximum of 90 degrees pan and then bounces back to the centre in addition I can't zoom from the slave.

I also don't seem to be able to zoom my 14 to 48 mm

Any ideas

Sorry this is a known bug if you swap the I2 remote as master and Cendence as slave it should work correctly

It’s been reported to DJi and they are aware.

As Mad_angler1 said, try switching slave/master. I just figured this out today and I'm sure there are other issues but using cendence as slave stopped the recentering of the gimbal.

Sort of makes the cendance capabilities a bit redundant that it can only act as slave hopeless

It’s been reported and hopefully DJI will fix this soon.

Sorry that’s all I can say on this one.

@Mad_angler1- Thanks for the heads-up! Updating both now. In the notes it does claim to correct that problem. Will let you know soon! Also adds a function to recenter gimbal pitch, when landing, to keep lens from hitting ground. Nice touch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cruncher
Good and Bad
Ok, the good news is the updates seem to have fixed the gimbal control problem. I am now able to set the Cendence as master and I2 as slave with gimbal control as hoped. However, I cannot change any camera settings from the slave remote (or the master for that matter) now! I'm not sure what is going on but things just don't seem to function as they should. I do have some function with the focus wheel on the I2 remote but not complete. I feel as if all my limbs have been removed and reattached in the wrong locations and nobody is telling my where and why! It's up to me to feel my way around and figure this out in the blind. If this is they way they do business then there ought to be FREE DJI TRAINING SEMINARS with Q&A after every update. How can anyone rely on this equipment for any type of business needs? I believe that by the time we resolve all the issues and have a "finished" product that works as described/expected there will be a comparable product for less than half the price and latecomers will be much further ahead. OK, done venting for now. Gonna try again.

It only fixed the gimbal issue. There is still the problem of no camera settings control with the I2 controller as slave. The right click control wheel does not access shutter/iso/aperture. The only way I have found to control any camera settings with that remote is touch screen access.

Has anyone tried using a Cendence for both Master and Slave? We just got our 210 and need to order another RC for slave control. If the Cendence/Cendence setup will work then I would rather buy that so we have a spare. Otherwise will go with the typical Cendence/I2.

Has anyone tried using a Cendence for both Master and Slave? We just got our 210 and need to order another RC for slave control. If the Cendence/Cendence setup will work then I would rather buy that so we have a spare. Otherwise will go with the typical Cendence/I2.
I have connected the cendence as slave and master with the I2 as opposite but not 2 cendence together. Don't see why it wouldn't work the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc