Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Slooww Motion Video

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I seem to have somehow selected my X3 camera to record video in Slo-Mo and am unable to get it back to normal speed.
I'm sure there is an easy fix - just can't think of it at the moment.
Any help appreciated.

Hi Guys, I seem to have somehow selected my X3 camera to record video in Slo-Mo and am unable to get it back to normal speed.
I'm sure there is an easy fix - just can't think of it at the moment.
Any help appreciated.
How do you mean? I didn't know you could record in slo mo. If you record in a fast frame rate, it should still play back as normal. What frame rate are you recording in?

Hi Dennis
I didn't think there was a slow motion feature either. I recorded in 1920 x 1080 @ 120fps hoping for higher definition, and did not expect it to come out in slowmo.
I haven't found a slow motion function on the app, unlike the Osmo.
As always, any thoughts or help is appreciated.
Cheers,
Rosco

Hi Dennis
I didn't think there was a slow motion feature either. I recorded in 1920 x 1080 @ 120fps hoping for higher definition, and did not expect it to come out in slowmo.
Cheers,
Rosco

Playback is always at 24 or 30fps for video content so yes when you go above that framerate it will become slow motion

Reactions: rosrob169
Playback is always at 24 or 30fps for video content so yes when you go above that framerate it will become slow motion
If shoot at 50 fps then it hits the timeline and still plays normal. If I want it to be slo mo I uses Cinema Tools to convert and then it becomes 25fps and slo mo in the timeline. I thought it had to be converted to play at slo mo.

Reactions: rosrob169
Hi Dennis
Cheers,
Rosco
Why did you think it would create higher definition to shoot 120fps?

If shoot at 50 fps then it hits the timeline and still plays normal. If I want it to be slo mo I uses Cinema Tools to convert and then it becomes 25fps and slo mo in the timeline. I thought it had to be converted to play at slo mo.
Thanks Dennis
I appreciate the help. I'll take it back to 50fps and reshoot.
Thanks again, Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters