Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

small crack in arm?

Reaction score
noticed the other day my on arm on the inspire was lose, so I shimmed it up like on the youtube video I saw using a piece of bicycle tire tube and shes rock solid now but in the process of taking it apart I noticed a we small crack its not very big but has me a bit worried if its okay to fly like this, ive included a photo of the crack what do you all think the rest of it looks good except for this or is there a way I can fill the crack with some sort of glue, I dont think its gonna crack any more but has me worried, what do you think?IMG_0029.JPG

noticed the other day my on arm on the inspire was lose, so I shimmed it up like on the youtube video I saw using a piece of bicycle tire tube and shes rock solid now but in the process of taking it apart I noticed a we small crack its not very big but has me a bit worried if its okay to fly like this, ive included a photo of the crack what do you all think the rest of it looks good except for this or is there a way I can fill the crack with some sort of glue, I dont think its gonna crack any more but has me worried, what do you think?View attachment 9990
wondering if something like this would work? says it fills in even gapsdownload.png

noticed the other day my on arm on the inspire was lose, so I shimmed it up like on the youtube video I saw using a piece of bicycle tire tube and shes rock solid now but in the process of taking it apart I noticed a we small crack its not very big but has me a bit worried if its okay to fly like this, ive included a photo of the crack what do you all think the rest of it looks good except for this or is there a way I can fill the crack with some sort of glue, I dont think its gonna crack any more but has me worried, what do you think?View attachment 9990
I think that explains why it was loose........
I wouldn't trust it.... How much have you got invested here?
Do you want to chance losing it all due to a cracked piece of plastic?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry