Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

[""Sold""] Smart Power Inspire 1 Charging Station for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
$250.00 plus shipping

I am selling my beloved charging station for the Inspire 1. lightly used and in great condition all original packaging. will ship to ConUS to verified PayPal only. F&F no fees or you can pay fees no problem. PM me for addition information or any questions you might have.

Details regarding this amazing charging set up:
The SPC4500 is a commercial grade QUAD Charging Station designed and built exclusively for the DJI SMART BATTERY (LiPo) that is used in your INSPIRE1. This system is MICRO-PROCESSOR controlled with built in Over-Voltage protection, Over-Loading Protection and Temperature Control on power supply input. The Short-Circuit protection on power supply input insures safe operation while charging the batteries. The SCP4500 also monitors the voltage and temperature to each battery insuring that each battery is charged safely eliminating damage and LIPO safety concerns.

The system is capable of charging or deep cycling 4 DJI Smart Batteries simultaneously, your iPhone, or any USB device and 2 rechargeable remote controls (via 2, 26v charging ports on the end of device), all at the same time. You can even DEEP CYCLE selected batteries while charging others. When you put a SLOT in DEEP CYCLE MODE, we LOCK discharge at low voltage down to 8%. After the battery reaches 8%, the system will automatically charge the battery to full capacity. The SPC4500 Charging Station is capable of simultaneously charging the TB47 and TB48. Set em in, turn it ON and forget it! A must have for serious INSPIRE1 users.

Thanks for looking

Richimage0.jpegimage2.jpgimage3jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the one that does Inspire 1, Matrice 100 and Matrice 600 batteries too?

Is this the one that does Inspire 1, Matrice 100 and Matrice 600 batteries too?
This is the original Inspire 1 unit, but could be used with the same configuration on the Matrice. I am not completely sure but if you look at the black one the battery bays are the same. These drones use 6 cell packs at the same voltage.
It can be updated with FW which you can get from the Smart Power Facebook group.
Rich

$250.00 plus shipping

I am selling my beloved charging station for the Inspire 1. lightly used and in great condition all original packaging. will ship to ConUS to verified PayPal only. F&F no fees or you can pay fees no problem. PM me for addition information or any questions you might have.

The SPC4500 is a commercial grade QUAD Charging Station designed and built exclusively for the DJI SMART BATTERY (LiPo) that is used in your INSPIRE1. This system is MICRO-PROCESSOR controlled with built in Over-Voltage protection, Over-Loading Protection and Temperature Control on power supply input. The Short-Circuit protection on power supply input insures safe operation while charging the batteries. The SCP4500 also monitors the voltage and temperature to each battery insuring that each battery is charged safely eliminating damage and LIPO safety concerns.

The system is capable of charging or deep cycling 4 DJI Smart Batteries simultaneously, your iPhone, or any USB device and 2 rechargeable remote controls (via 2, 26v charging ports on the end of device), all at the same time. You can even DEEP CYCLE selected batteries while charging others. When you put a SLOT in DEEP CYCLE MODE, we LOCK discharge at low voltage down to 8%. After the battery reaches 8%, the system will automatically charge the battery to full capacity. The SPC4500 Charging Station is capable of simultaneously charging the TB47 and TB48. Set em in, turn it ON and forget it! A must have for serious INSPIRE1 users.

Thanks for looking

RichView attachment 28459View attachment 28460View attachment 28461

What state are you in?
Thanks! Keith

$250.00 plus shipping

Thanks for looking

RichView attachment 28459View attachment 28460View attachment 28461
Whats ur best price. Where r u located

This is the original Inspire 1 unit, but could be used with the same configuration on the Matrice. I am not completely sure but if you look at the black one the battery bays are the same. These drones use 6 cell packs at the same voltage.
It can be updated with FW which you can get from the Smart Power Facebook group.
Rich
Rich
Would you do 225 and how would you ship it and will it have an outer box over it to cover the original box?
Thanks again! Keith

Would you do 225 and how would you ship it and will it have an outer box over it to cover the original box?
Thanks again! Keith
Hi Keith
Sorry for the late response, my forum account was broken :)

I will take the offer of $225.00 Plus shipping and no PayPal fees to be charged to the seller.
PM me and you can get a shipping cost estimate. The box in the photos is the shipping box as it was designed. The unit is well protected inside a rubberized foam layer.
Rich

Hi Keith
Sorry for the late response, my forum account was broken :)

I will take the offer of $225.00 Plus shipping and no PayPal fees to be charged to the seller.
PM me and you can get a shipping costAre estimate. The box in the photos is the shipping box as it was designed. The unit is well protected inside a rubberized foam layer.
Rich
Good morning Rich. Please send me the shipping cost to zip code 53227, West Allis, Wisconsin. Thanks much, Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth