Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Snows coming and ive got the skis ready

Reaction score
My partner got a trainer as something to keep her fingers fresh on the sticks last week and i have it all built up ready for a maiden. She probably find it boring to fly after learning on a sbach 342 haha.

Now the snow is coming i decided its going to be a snow maiden and got Tod the Tundra ready:D Quick 3d print and bam we are sorted :) Have to say its a lovely little kit for £150, the best HK thing i have had quality wise except for a few 30cc designs they got off pilot, 3dhs etc.

Attachments

• GOPR1548.JPG
    GOPR1548.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
  • GOPR1550.JPG
    GOPR1550.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 21
  • GOPR1551.JPG
    GOPR1551.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: Advexure
lol... looks fun - might need to see some video of the maiden landing in snow ;) :D

It has some RIDICULOUSLY big flaps and decent throws so it should be a load of fun to throw around. Im hoping it flies a bit like a super decathlon. It even came with water floats and a reverse able esc for water taxi.

And i will try get a video of the maiden absolutely. I cant wait myself haha:p I dont fly half as much fixed wing these days as its mostly the drone or the sim and i had to sell all my big stuff to make ends meat last year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lgstirling