Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

So sad I updated

Reaction score
I was so happy flying my bird solid as a tripod in the sky.....but
after the latest firmware-update it is a steady as me flying in atti-mode for the first time :-((( I used to be able to discharge my batteries by just having the bird hower in the backyard no problem....did not even have to pay attention.....now it is all over the place drifting....and not even steady in altitude!!! This is so bad/sad.....do I really have to downgrade???

after the latest firmware-update it is a steady as me flying in atti-mode for the first time :-((( I used to be able to discharge my batteries by just having the bird hower in the backyard no problem....did not even have to pay attention.....now it is all over the place drifting....and not even steady in altitude!!! This is so bad/sad.....do I really have to downgrade???
No. If you are unhappy you can downgrade the aircraft from FW 1.3.0.0 to 1.2.0.6 available on the DJI website.

However, before you do make sure you have carried out a full RC, IMU and compass calibration. I have no issues with the stability of my Inspire 1.

Hi and welcome
As Scotflieger write then you can downgrade if you are unhappy.
I also have upgraded to 1.3.0.0 - no hitch at all - i have only been flying with this firmware, since it came out before my first flight, but i must say that if should have been more steady before than now, then it would have to be a rock on the ground!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool