Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sockeye or Pacman? migrating Alaskan salmon

Reaction score
Sockeye or Pacman? Migrating sockeye salmon in some strange formations. Resting in a bay just above the headwaters of the Ugashik River Alaska. DJI_0077.jpg DJI_0080.jpg I2 X5S 12mm Oly.

Attachments

• DJI_0080.jpg
    DJI_0080.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
The commercial sockeye season is effectively over but small numbers will continue to trickle past our front door till early October. So far we have had 1.1 million sockeye past our front steps. Don't know what the red whatever is in the photo as there is no kayaks anywhere near here. Looks like the red artifacts you see when you crank up your focus threshold. I took this shot flying the I2 from our front deck which is 1/2 mile downstream from the headwaters.

The commercial sockeye season is effectively over but small numbers will continue to trickle past our front door till early October. So far we have had 1.1 million sockeye past our front steps. Don't know what the red whatever is in the photo as there is no kayaks anywhere near here. Looks like the red artifacts you see when you crank up your focus threshold. I took this shot flying the I2 from our front deck which is 1/2 mile downstream from the headwaters.

Maybe hot pixels, anyway very cool to see that amount of fish. Good luck stocking your freezer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74