Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD 3/20/16 Like New Inspire 1 X3 With MANY Great Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling my low-use Inspire1 X3 T600 B. Total flight time is between 2-3 hours, has never been crashed or even landed hard. NO Blemishes, Cracks, Scuffs or any Damage at all. Comes with Controller and MANY extras, I've listed most of them below. The Inspire will come with:

1. A Bestem Carry Case (not a Back Pack) that will allow transport in Landing Mode (new)
2. Bestem Camera Gimbal Lock (new)
3. 3 Batteries, 2 (lightly used) TB47s and a (New) TB48.
4. Battery Shaped small parts Storage Box (new)
5. One set of Landing Skid Protectors (new)
6. One set of Landing Skid Extensions (new)
7. One set of 3 PolarPro Filters in a PolarPro Carry Case (new)
8. One Inspire Angel Battery Discharger (new)
9. An extra Front Nose painted Red for better orientation identification (new)
10. A 180W Charger INSTEAD of the 100W charger (new)
11. 4 sets of the latest 1345T Locking Props plus an extra set of Locks (new)
12. Laminated Pre-Flight Check List
13. Plus all the Manuals, Gimbal Cover, X3 Camera, Neck Strap, everything that comes in the original Kit.

Selling all this for $2350.00 Or Best Offer PLUS FREE SHIPPING, will have to ship in two boxes probably, since there are so many extra items going with the sale. I'm sure I've forgotten to list some of the extras, but all I have for this Quad will go with it.
Reason for selling, I just dont have time to enjoy this awesome Quad anymore and it just sits.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or to request additional pics.

CIMG9738.JPG CIMG9735.JPG CIMG9737.JPG CIMG9741.JPG CIMG9755.JPG CIMG9743.JPG CIMG9748.JPG CIMG9752.JPG CIMG9758.JPG CIMG9759.JPG

Last edited:
Sell me your angel for what you payed for it and I will pay for shipping

I'm going to assume since you didn't respond to my post that you're not interested in my offer?

I already have an inspire...my buddy is looking for one, I wanted to make sure yours was still available. I sent him a text...waiting for his reply.

I don't understand the point of your response. Am I interested?...No, But like I said...my friend is looking to buy one. He is at work...he will text me as soon as he gets a chance and I will notify you. I sent him price and pix you have posted.

Thank you.

I already have an inspire...my buddy is looking for one, I wanted to make sure yours was still available. I sent him a text...waiting for his reply.

I don't understand the point of your response. Am I interested?...No, But like I said...my friend is looking to buy one. He is at work...he will text me as soon as he gets a chance and I will notify you. I sent him price and pix you have posted.

Thank you.
Sorry my comment was meant to go to the original Lister of the items for sale. I'm interested in purchasing his TB 48 + charger.

Throw it on ebay.
You know, I thought of that as I have bought AND sold a lot of stuff on eBay. BUT.. say I was to sell this for $2350.00 on eBay. I would have to pay eBay AND PayPal a total of $303.45 OFF THE TOP of what I sell it for.
eBay charges 10% for a Final Value Fee if it sells and PayPal charges 2.9% plus .30 for the privilege of being paid by them, which is the only way eBay allows you to be paid unless you jump through a bunch of hoops.
I just cant see giving my I1 away for a $2046.55 Net, and still have to pay for shipping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669