Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD 3/6/18. $419 Shipped 2/16/18 For Sale: 5.5" CrystalSky

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling this nearly new 5.5" CrystalSky, used twice, with everything that comes in the Kit to include the factory boxing (boxes are not perfect). One Battery, One Charger, the Handbooks and the CrystalSky itself, everything shown in the pics. $419.00 in US funds shipping included in the Lower 48 States only, shipping from Texas. Sorry no overseas or out of Country shipping.
I'm aware you can buy this new for $469.00 at some places but figured someone might be interested for one for $50 less and only used twice. Protective stickers still in place. Thanks for looking.

cimg2408-jpg.29005
cimg2414-jpg.29006
cimg2417-jpg.29007

Last edited:
No, just what you get ( what is shown in my pics) when you buy a CrystalSky.
I do have a DJI mount for the Inspire transmitter I can sell for extra.

If you are interested to organise shipping overseas, I'd buy the Crystalsky from you and can pay using PayPal for your asking price plus shipping costs. Send me a PM?

If you are interested to organise shipping overseas, I'd buy the Crystalsky from you and can pay using PayPal for your asking price plus shipping costs. Send me a PM?
Send me a message with your Shipping Address and I'll check and see what is involved in shipping to you.

Send me a message with your Shipping Address and I'll check and see what is involved in shipping to you.
Sent you a private message with details. Many thanks, look forward to purchasing from you!

Hi . . . I can offer you $375.00 if you include shipping (3day service) and insurance to Las Vegas . . Method of
payment would be PayPal and I'll pay the fees. . . Offer good through end of day March 5th . . . Contact me at:
[email protected]

Hi . . . Let me try again. . .How about the following:
I can offer you $400.00 if you include shipping (3day service) and insurance to Las Vegas . . Method of
payment would be PayPal and I'll pay their fees. . . If this counter offer would be acceptable, contact me at:
[email protected]

Wow, what an *******. Literally in the middle of sending payment to you, I just got your email confirmation on the price and everything. Can’t trust anybody anymore

Reactions: JeffB2002
Thanks, MRaymond. Next time you say "I'll send payment to you ASAP", dont wait 2 hours to think about it. If you wanted it, you should have already paid for it instead of being "literally in the middle of sending payment to you". Either send it or dont. And it's not like I didn't tell you I had a previous offer from BillyG and that he said he was paying too, but he didn't say WHEN. It just so happens he paid first and you never did. You had your chance, so GROW UP. A deal is never closed until the item IS PAID FOR. You snooze, you lose.

Last edited:
I didn’t wait - I told you o was sending payment and almost did. Glad I didn’t ! Who knows if I sold have been refunded. Thanks and good luck. Sorry I called you an *******... but you kind of deserved it.

Reactions: JeffB2002

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide