Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD - Crystalsky 7.85" Ultra Brighteness New $750 US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my Crystalsky 7.85 Ultra Brightness. Includes two batteries and battery charging hub. Free shipping to lower 48 only. Price $750 US.
Mount shown in photos not included. This is a new unit I confirmed with DJI. The one I purchased in May of this year was having sound issues. I just received this replacement last Wednesday. Just removed the plastic film from the screen, updated the firmware and checked that everything works.

7.85" Ultra Brightness:
CrystalSky Monitor ×1
Intelligent Battery ×2
Intelligent Battery Charging Hub ×1

CS_1.JPG

CS_2.JPG

CS_3.JPG

Last edited:
@NitroMan - three times I have deleted your bumped posts.
If you had read the forum rules you would see that we do not allow bumping of threads (in any section).

If you are getting no interest/responses, try lowering the price.

If it happens again the thread will be deleted.

Thank You.

Selling my Crystalsky 7.85 Ultra Brightness. Includes two batteries and battery charging hub. Free shipping to lower 48 only. Price $750 US.
Mount shown in photos not included. This is a new or refurbished unit from DJI. The one I purchased in May of this year was having sound issues. I just received this replacement last Wednesday. Looks like a brand new unit. Just removed the plastic film from the screen, updated the firmware and checked that everything works.

7.85" Ultra Brightness:
CrystalSky Monitor ×1
Intelligent Battery ×2
Intelligent Battery Charging Hub ×1

CS_1.JPG

CS_2.JPG

CS_3.JPG
Up for any trades? Shoot me a text and I will tell u what I am thinking? 229 416 1093
@NitroMan - three times I have deleted your bumped posts.
If you had read the forum rules you would see that we do not allow bumping of threads (in any section).

If you are getting no interest/responses, try lowering the price.

If it happens again the thread will be deleted.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop