SOLD DJI 15mm Lens $300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD

Three day testing and return period on all items I sell. Not satisfied just return for a refund.

15mm $300 USD

SOLD

Located in South Louisiana.

Last edited:
Is the X5 still available?

Interested in the X5 to use on an Inspire 1. Do you still have it (I already have an X5 on my Inspire 1 - looking for a spare)? UK, but no problem paying postage etc. Genuine enquiry. Please PM?

Price lowered on the 15mm. Camera, 25mm, and 15mm still available and ready to ship out with a no questions asked return policy if you don't like it.

Camera sold.

DJI 15mm and Olympus 25mm lens (with box) still available and ready to ship.

15mm $350

That's lower than I've seen them for sale anywhere.

Last edited:
Meant that the thread has 3 or so indicated price drop posts since your top listing... assumed the top listing was the starting price. If you've edited the initial price, as a new reader of post I wasn't aware of the edits and assumed they started at $350, $250, not after 3 price drops.

Current price on the 15mm is $325. Sorry I don't have better pictures of it but it's in used - very good condition. I'll accept a 100% return within 3 days of receipt including shipping if you don't agree.

Hey Local 600. I work with the 205 and 484 in Austin. It looks like you sold your x5 but if you find yourself selling another Inspire 1 camera let me know. I’m learning with the X3 and eventually want to upgrade when I get my skills up.
Chris Symmank

Status
Not open for further replies.