Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD : Inspire 2 kit w/ x5s camera & lens. Many small extras. $2,375.00 shipped USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Basic:
Inspire 2 purchased from Drone Nerds as a new refurbished machine, November 2018. Flown without issues except there was a short period of time I was experiencing sticky landing gear, sent to DJI twice, ended up with myself just doing one manual retract and has worked perfect ever since. I am keeping my Inspire 1 Pro (that I purchased here in this forum) for hobby, I bought this I2 to do commercial real estate and that never really went too far.
Never a hard landing. The crafts batteries have 14 charges and are in good working order. The remote battery is giving me issues on charging and will need to be sent to DJI for repair (probably new battery). The Camera was bought new but the 15mm lens came with my Inspire 1 pro, I used it with the I2 & its the one included with this sale. I do have an Olympus 45mm if you want that instead.

Full listing below now.

I am in Oklahoma. Fedex Ground included. Paypal USA only.
Pics more info coming.
I've started a new hobby, Crypto mining. Its been pretty interesting and just as expensive as the Drone experience. So I would consider a Nvidia 3080 / Radeon 6900xt as partial trade.

Last edited:
DJI Inspire 2 craft, no modifications.
x5s Gimbal/Camera with case
DJI Standard Remote **( Battery not charging properly) I can only achieve 70% max charge & that took several tries.**
1 pair TB50 batteries (14 charges)
128 gig 6th gen ATT cellular iPad.
Stock DJI case and original shipping box.
DJI 15 mm lens.
Several lens filters (I never used these) they came used with my I1 Pro.
Landing pad.
Neck strap.
Inspire 2 calibration board.
2 sets of props.
1 stock charger.
10" iPad hood.
1 Shorty USB cable.
16gig micro sd card with reader.

Will ship as soon as paypal clears.

Last edited:

Don't make fun of my editing skills!! I was learning.

Hey. I forgot to ask. Are you including the 45mm lens or is that either 15mm ot 45mm. If so i rather have the 15mm.

I will include both because I will never use the 45mm on the Inspire 1 Pro. Its just too close a lens for me and since you would rather have the 15mm you can have both. Bonus!! That 15mm is a great overall lens. I might get a 12mm for the I1 Pro anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962