Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD : Inspire 2 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I need to sell this I2 kit. I bought this new from B&H on October 25th 2019. According to the flight logs, it's seen 36 flights, total flight time of 4h13m, and a distance of 212,052ft. No hard landings, wrecks, or incidents. It's in perfect condition. Has 2 sets of batteries. Set A has 12 cycles, set B has 10 cycles. I bought this for a specific project, but just haven't used it since. Most of those flights are probably just me running the thing over my house for the heck of it. I've basically taken everything in the kit, and marked it to half of what I paid for it. There is a freebie Phantom Angel included with the drone itself. Would love to sell all as one kit, but will break it up. This particular model came with the new updated remote that mounts the crystal sky. If you have any questions, just let me know. Located in Chattanooga, TN. Price for the whole kit is $4050 USD + shipping. Paid $7978 new. Does not have any licenses attached with it. Have sold lots on here in the past, and prefer PayPal. Can't seem to get photos to post for some reason, so here is a gallery you can look at: Inspire 2 Kit

DJI 15mm 1.7......$150 (this lens came on my very 1st inspire 2, not this one, which had an accident, it has a tiny scuff on the aperture ring, but nothing that affects performance)
Venus Optics Laowa 7.5mm f2......$300 SOLD
Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm 1.8......$150 SOLD
I2 with original packaging, accessories, 2 sets of batteries, and phantom angel......$1850 USD SOLD
Zenmuse x5s......$750 USD SOLD
Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm 1.8......$150 SOLD
Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f2......$350 SOLD
GPC Travel Mode Hard Case......$350 SOLD

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

I need to sell this I2 kit. I bought this new from B&H on October 25th 2019. According to the flight logs, it's seen 36 flights, total flight time of 4h13m, and a distance of 212,052ft. No hard landings, wrecks, or incidents. It's in perfect condition. Has 2 sets of batteries. Set A has 12 cycles, set B has 10 cycles. I bought this for a specific project, but just haven't used it since. Most of those flights are probably just me running the thing over my house for the heck of it. I've basically taken everything in the kit, and marked it to half of what I paid for it. There is a freebie Phantom Angel included with the drone itself. Would love to sell all as one kit, but will break it up. This particular model came with the new updated remote that mounts the crystal sky. If you have any questions, just let me know. Located in Chattanooga, TN. Price for the whole kit is $4050 USD + shipping. Paid $7978 new. Does not have any licenses attached with it. Have sold lots on here in the past, and prefer PayPal. Can't seem to get photos to post for some reason, so here is a gallery you can look at: Inspire 2 Kit

I2 with original packaging, accessories, 2 sets of batteries, and phantom angel......$1850 USD
Zenmuse x5s......$750 USD
Venus Optics Laowa 7.5mm f2......$300
DJI 15mm 1.7......$150 (this lens came on my very 1st inspire 2, not this one, which had an accident, it has a tiny scuff on the aperture ring, but nothing that affects performance)
Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm 1.8......$150
Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f2......$350
Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm 1.8......$150
GPC Travel Mode Hard Case......$350
I'm interested.
Hey everyone.

I2 with original packaging, accessories, 2 sets of batteries, and phantom angel......$1850 USD
Zenmuse x5s......$750 USD
Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f2......$350
GPC Travel Mode Hard Case......$350
I'm interested. Are you in the US? Would it be possible for me to get some raw still shots from you, using the 45mm? Can you send a message to me directly so we can converse about this?

I'm interested.

I'm interested. Are you in the US? Would it be possible for me to get some raw still shots from you, using the 45mm? Can you send a message to me directly so we can converse about this?
The OP's post says:
"Located in Chattanooga, TN. Price for the whole kit is $4050 USD + shipping"

So it is probably sensible to assume they are located in the US of A!

For what it's worth.. I have both the 25mm and 45mm Oly's on my IN2 and they're very good. That's great price on those lenses.

Reactions: John Gullam
Hey everyone.

I2 with original packaging, accessories, 2 sets of batteries, and phantom angel......$1850 USD SOLD
Zenmuse x5s......$750 USD SOLD
Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f2......$350 SOLD
GPC Travel Mode Hard Case......$350 SOLD
I would like to get the two remaining Olympus lenses if still available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members