Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

**SOLD** Inspire 2 with X4s For Sale ($2,400)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Inspire 2 in Like New condition. Looks brand new. Flies perfectly. Takes great pictures and video. Only issue is a common well-known problem where the camera will at times lose communication with the drone. The fix is to manually give the camera mount a slight twist. I have priced this into the asking price as this drone new without camera sells for $3,300. The X4s is not even available for sale any longer, but typically would sell for $600. So that's almost $4,000 new for the total package. Asking price is $2,400.

This is the complete kit with everything you need to fly, except for the mobile device (phone or tablet).

It includes:
*Inspire 2 Drone
*2 Batteries (matched pair) with low charge cycles on them
*2 Batteries that will not hold a charge (I will include them free in case you want them)
*Remote Control
*Propellers (2 full sets - 8 total)
*Charger for batteries and remote
*DJI foam carrying case that fits everything perfectly
*Not included is the tablet or the Marco Polo device that is shown in the pictures. These pictures were all taken during test flight on 8/17/2020. No issues at all.

I just have too many drones in the fleet and I never fly this one. It is a beautiful machine but it is big and heavy. If you need its capabilities then this is the deal for you.

I am first trying for only a local sale in the Philadelphia area. This way you can see it, touch it, and fly it. I want you to know exactly what you are getting and so we both know its condition before the sale. Will only consider shipping if I cannot sell it locally. Also will not part out any components. This sale is for the complete package.

I am a licensed pilot and drone operator. I will be happy to give you a free lesson to cover all the basics of the drone, safe operation, and everything you need to know about flying this drone. If you have flown any DJI drone, this will be familiar to you, but the Inspire 2 is more complex and requires additional training. Best to take the time with me to learn all about it. I will take as much time as necessary so that you are comfortable with all operations.

We can arrange a time and place to meet that is convenient for you. We can go through a full test flight prior to sale, so that you can see it is fully functional. Only after you see that it is fully functional with no issues, will we make the exchange.

CASH ONLY. In-Person meeting ONLY. No PayPal, no shipping, no scams. Please let me know if you have any questions.

DJI_0048.JPGDJI_0050.JPGIMG_20200817_150907.jpgIMG_20200817_151032.jpgIMG_20200817_151142.jpgIMG_20200817_151839.jpgIMG_20200817_151841.jpgIMG_20200817_152441.jpgIMG_20200817_151811.jpgIMG_20200817_151823.jpg

Last edited:
Is California local enough?
Well that depends on your thoughts on coming to have a look at it. ;)
Airfare these days is cheap I guess.

I really prefer not to ship and dealing with damage in transit, or payment issues. I know it may be a bit tougher to find someone local on a high-end drone but I will open it up to long distance sales if I cannot find anyone local.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Where is the Marco Polo tracking device mounted? I’m not seeing it in the pictures? Just curious about where/how you mounted the transmitter because I have one myself and I like to see different options.
Good luck with your sale and I don’t think it’ll take long for somebody to snatch it up because it’s a good deal.

What camera loose connection? The 4x?... never seen this problem before

This is extensively documented on the forum - please use the search function.

The camera does not connect correctly and requires a small adjustment (turn) in the mount.

Where is the Marco Polo tracking device mounted? I’m not seeing it in the pictures? Just curious about where/how you mounted the transmitter because I have one myself and I like to see different options.
Good luck with your sale and I don’t think it’ll take long for somebody to snatch it up because it’s a good deal.
You can see it in pictures 6 and 9. It is mounted on the right arm (the one holding both motors. Just forward of the mid-point.

This is extensively documented on the forum - please use the search function.
The camera does not connect correctly and requires a small adjustment (turn) in the mount.
Thank you @The Editor for the response. That's all it takes and then everything is fine. It's annoying though that on such an expensive craft, something like this would be an issue which DJI won't admit to or repair for free (after warranty period).

Where did you get the mount for the transmitter?
I’d like to purchase one for mine. Thanks again
Honestly it was a bit expensive for a 3-D printed mount but it does the job quite well, and I prefer it over velcro or zip ties. It was $20 plus $4 for shipping. I would recommend it. Fits perfectly.

I got it through one of the vendors here in the forums. It is from Aerial Pixel.

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest and wanted this shipped to them. I did find a local buyer and the I2 is now in the hands of its new owner. I hope it is enjoyed and used productively for many years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74