Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

(SOLD) Inspire 2 with Zenmuse X7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi from North Alabama! A long time member here...a great resource forum! I'll be brief....I am selling my Inspire 2 with the Zenmuse x7. I own a mortgage company and I purchased for RE photography...however I've been busy and the Inspire is sitting. Low flight hours, no crashes..only 1 flight in the last 12 months. Cosmetically in excellent condition as well.

Asking $4800

Feel free to message for more details. Thanks!IMG_1853.jpgIMG_1852.jpg

Last edited:
Hi from North Alabama! A long time member here...a great resource forum! I'll be brief....I am selling my Inspire 2 with the Zenmuse x7. I own a mortgage company and I purchased for RE photography...however I've been busy and the Inspire is sitting. I won't go into pricing details here as to follow forum rules (I've not logged enough activity to post in the classifieds). It will be competitively priced. Low flight hours and in excellent condition.

Feel free to message me for details. Thanks!
I’ve moved this to Classifieds for you - please post up a price you are selling for.

Thank You.

Sure. It has the 16mm F2.8 lens. No filters, 2 batteries, CineCore 2.0 Image Processing, Supports CinemaDNG and ProRes Recording. No licenses, One charger, One extra set of props. It came with a lens cleaning kit that I've not used. All manuals, etc.IMG_1856.jpg

Great buy to whomever, that was a great price! The X7 & 1 DJ Carbon Lens is normally close to that package price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela