Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD X3 Camera/Gimbal for Sale

Reaction score
This is in great shape, but needs magnets nut aligned on camera gimbal, as the camera was changed, aligned so it is stable, comes with storage case asking $150 USD, free shipping, take Paypal or Cashapp, Am in NV, USA.
Dave email [email protected]

Attachments

• SAM_1880.JPG
    SAM_1880.JPG
    275.2 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_1881.JPG
    SAM_1881.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Magnets??? Can you please clarify. I've been flying Inspire 1's weekly for 5 years. Since magnets interfere with all electronic compasses, it's fairly safe to say that NO drone peripheral is going to contain magnets that aren't well shielded (like in brushless motors). So please clarify.

Thanx,

D

Donnie, am talking about aligning the magnet in the gimble, I just don't know how to do it had the camera removed and replaced, but don;t know how to set the north and stuff.
Dave

Why your post is so confusing is because gimbals don't have magnets that need aligning. So I still have no clue what you're talking about. And dollars to doughnuts, neither does anybody else.

Again, the only magnets on any drone are in the brushless motors. So by "clarification" I mean either cite nomenclature or take a photo of this magnet you speak of. I'll entertain the possibility that I'm wrong, but highly unlikely.

D

Here's what am talking about

Attachments

• IMG_2618 - PITCH motor.jpg
    IMG_2618 - PITCH motor.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2624 - Roll Motor.jpg
    IMG_2624 - Roll Motor.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2625 - YAW motor.jpg
    IMG_2625 - YAW motor.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
Right. But these magnets are part of the gimbal MOTORS, yes?

D
Not really as such.
The gimbals themselves have brushless motors in them but these are what's known as indexing nuts. They are separate from the motor enclosure and are magnetically polarised. They assist in the calibration of the gimbal and allow the motor itself to have a reference point for 'centre' which is determined by the orientation of the nut (which is really just a magnet).
Hope that makes sense.

Anyhoo - we are all in danger of getting off topic on this and the subject probably justifies a separate thread in itself.

@gunner369 - sorry for derailing your classified thread and I think people probably have enough information now to make an educated decision on whether they want to purchase or not. :)

Reactions: Donnie Frank
OK - this thread has been tidied up for obvious reasons.

Anyone interested in buying please contact the OP directly with offer (or further questions) please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo