Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Spam to DJI account

Reaction score
Hi all,

I set up a separate e-mail account whenever I register anywhere, so the e-mail account I used to sign up at HTTP:\\www.inspirepilots.com, for logging into the User Center on the tablet, SkyPixel.com, and to log in to the DJI developer's website is uniquely identifiable.

I just received two spam e-mails to that account. Since the only place I have entered that e-mail account is the DJI / Inspire sites, I know that one (or more) of these e-mail lists has been exposed and or breached.

Watch for spam and / or phishing to whatever email account you used to sign up!

mTp

I know where my money is - A Chinese based company I'm sure would never sell emails/details to a third party! :rolleyes:

Moved thread to 'General Discussion'

Quite possibly, but I'd hope they'd select a third party a little more, um, respectable than a company selling "please your wife tonight", and "regain your intimate life". Or, maybe they think Inspire owners need to "get a life". :)

Since I hardly ever log in to the DJI sites, I'd guess a data breach on somebody's server rather than a rogue router skulking network traffic. I hope they don't store my passwords in clear text!

mTp

Last edited:
Quite possibly, but I'd hope they'd select a third party a little more, um, respectable than a company selling "please your wife tonight", and "regain your intimate life". Or, maybe they think Inspire owners need to "get a life". :)

Since I hardly ever log in to the DJI sites, I'd guess a data breach on somebody's server rather than a rogue router skulking network traffic. I hope they don't store my passwords in clear text!

mTp
Hmmmmm..... OK, that is strange.

@clackey please see posts above. Is everything intact and locked down this end?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela