Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Spotlight Pro Mode on Inspire 2 Input

Reaction score
Website
atortphotography.com
I have a larger shoot this Friday chasing a semi down a country road during Sunset and was testing things out today chasing trucks on a country road and it seemed to work great, but wanted to veer off to the side and not hold a straight line. Not sure what is causing this...anyone know or have some time to chat if you use this mode a lot.

Thank you.

Drones don’t fly perfectly straight without input. It most likely is a combination of environmental conditions like wind pushing you off course and your stick inputs.

Drones don’t fly perfectly straight without input. It most likely is a combination of environmental conditions like wind pushing you off course and your stick inputs.
I would love to see what total rock star pilots do with certain situations just observing because it's not easy many times especially when all eyes are on you.

I would love to see what total rock star pilots do with certain situations just observing because it's not easy many times especially when all eyes are on you.
What were you using to maintain a straight path? Did you have your pilot feed with a hash in the center? What kind of condition were you flying in?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa