Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

St Louis ?????

Reaction score
i will be in St Louis for a week in mid September for some camping, geocaching and drone flying. I am a bit apprehensive as to where I can fly my drone with out getting arrested or having my drone confiscated by the police!!!! Any help directing me to some safe to fly locations in the area would be a great help.
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!
Greg

Theres a group of us that fly throughout the weekend at the Alton Bridge among other places. As long as you fly under the 400' anywhere besides the airport should be good.

Does anyone know if I can fly my drone inTower Grove Park in St Louis Mo. Or is it to close to the airport? I want to get some pictures of the Arch without breaking any laws!!!! Also can I fly in Forest Park?

Last edited:
When I checked online a year ago, no rules. However, nowadays most parks either don't allow or don't like people flying in them. Best to check the parks online site for latest rules.
In regards the arch, depends what vantage point you want. I've flown from the east side to capture arch plus city scape. That's the best POV, but requires flying over he River. Check hover app or airmap. Seems directly in front or across River is no longer allowed, so you'd have to take off from an adjacent area.
This shot has been on my mobile wallpaper for a while. Happy flying!
1b5973a2b4af4f42310e128652b8a4d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb