Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stange new mobile device error message

Reaction score
This warning has been occurring the last few days... "Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected."

I've rebooted the iPad mini 4, restarted the DJI Go 4 program, and have 128 GB storage. I've been using the I2 with latest app update (last week). Nothing other than mail is running on my iPad.

This doesn't seem to have apparent consequences. Probably a bug with the latest DJI Go 4 release.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: SanCap
This warning has been occurring the last few days... "Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected."

I've rebooted the iPad mini 4, restarted the DJI Go 4 program, and have 128 GB storage. I've been using the I2 with latest app update (last week). Nothing other than mail is running on my iPad.

This doesn't seem to have apparent consequences. Probably a bug with the latest DJI Go 4 release.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

I have an iPad mini 4 also with smallest amount of data storage 12 GB? I am on the most current version of the go4 app with no warnings. Maybe doing a reset of the iPad will correct the issue.

Reactions: BarryBittman
Turned off Background App Refresh in iPad Settings and turned off video cache in DJI Go 4, flew again, and it the warning did not surface again.

It might just be another overzealous warning message...a couple of dropped frames may be due to a brief CPU bottleneck, but I wouldn't consider that worth an immediate warning in this case, just maybe a log entry so you could find out what was wrong if you had more significant problems.

Has anyone seen a real detrimental effect from it, or just the message?

Definitely affects actual video. Typically one bad frame. Shooting 5k prores

Wow, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was a glitch in what was being recorded to your phone/tablet, and that would be in line with what I was thinking about the issue, but you're sure you're getting corresponding bad frames in the ProRes recording?

It's hard to see how that would happen if it's telling you that your mobile device isn't keeping up...even completely disconnecting your mobile device should have no effect on what is being recorded locally on the drone.

Yes, hope you do not experience the problem. However it is now all over the web from multiple countries it is affecting the Mavic, Phantom and I2

Reactions: SanCap

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

I also got this error for the first time the other day when using an iPhone 7 Plus. Haven't checked the corresponding video that I shot to see if any errors occurred in the footage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry