Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Starting to get angry.......

Reaction score
OK, Great unveiling of the X7.
Bravo!!

Now I am beginning to get upset. I paid for an ultrabright crystal sky over 5 months ago.
Where is it??????????
I surrendered to the fact that my Ipad Mini 2 has become obsolete....... I accepted the fact that techknology marches on........I have been patient...........
Now, come on DJI!!
Release the %^$$# thing.

They'll release it right before the upcoming announcement of the even newer Super-Bright Crystal Sky, also coming soon. :D

Don't cancel your order as you might hear them tell you "Your refund is coming soon." ;)

Bravo!!

Now I am beginning to get upset. I paid for an ultrabright crystal sky over 5 months ago.
Where is it??????????
I surrendered to the fact that my Ipad Mini 2 has become obsolete....... I accepted the fact that techknology marches on........I have been patient...........
Now, come on DJI!!
Release the %^$$# thing.
Par for the course as we have come to expect from DJI unfortunately
Don't expect them to hit their launch date for the X7 either.
They haven't managed to get anything out the door on time so far.

Yeah, they must have entered a typo when they said delivery of the X7 in 20-25 days. Probably 20-25 weeks... or months maybe.
I understand delays and the whole pre-order thing. But they keep putting out expected ship dates then don't make it. Or even update.
Then roll out new products.
The only reason I haven't cancelled the order is that I picture doing so, then 2 days later they release them, then I have to go to the end of the line and wait some more.
ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Par for the course as we have come to expect from DJI unfortunately
Don't expect them to hit their launch date for the X7 either.
They haven't managed to get anything out the door on time so far.

Not 100% accurate The Phantom Line usually launches bang on but their is no question the professional products side seems to have a VERY different time scale to deliver.

The Ultra CS is now shipping in low numbers but not on DJI site it seems, Cendence is now available to order though

Bravo!!

Where is it??????????
Now, come on DJI!!
Release the %^$$# thing.
Yea I did the same and ordered my Crystalsky Ultrabright back in June. However I just received mine last week. I ordered it from Adorama Camera. Hopefully they will start to trickle out now. Can't say the same for the X7 though

Reactions: Advexure
Yea, I am seeing them all over ebay now at inflated prices, so hopefully my reputable dealer will get his shipment soon so he can fill backorders.
Start the clock now on the X7. My guess is 6 months..........
:confused:

Yea, I am seeing them all over ebay now at inflated prices, so hopefully my reputable dealer will get his shipment soon so he can fill backorders.
Start the clock now on the X7. My guess is 6 months..........
:confused:
I desperately needed an X7 today and was scouring the internet. Advexure SAVED THE DAY! They had a few with the lenses as well. Mine arrive Monday! Give them a call!

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84