Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Status indicator on aircraft does not flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All, new to the forum and basically flying drones. I been using a friends Inspire 1V2 over the past month and the bug bit. As of two days ago I am now the proud owner of an Inpsire 1V2. Only being able to fly yesterday due to work commitments, I noticed that the status indicator on the aircraft does not flash green at all indicating that aircraft is ready to fly. The RC however does show that the aircraft is ready to fly and aircraft is able to function properly. Is there a setting that I have over looked?

Hi All, new to the forum and basically flying drones. I been using a friends Inspire 1V2 over the past month and the bug bit. As of two days ago I am now the proud owner of an Inpsire 1V2. Only being able to fly yesterday due to work commitments, I noticed that the status indicator on the aircraft does not flash green at all indicating that aircraft is ready to fly. The RC however does show that the aircraft is ready to fly and aircraft is able to function properly. Is there a setting that I have over looked?

Hi,
Does the light flash yellow etc when you first switch it on ?
Is the controller switch in F or A mode ?

Reactions: African Bush Pilot
Hi,
Does the light flash yellow etc when you first switch it on ?
Is the controller switch in F or A mode ?
Hi AABM, it is in P mode and as far as I can remember the other colours flashed. Will check again later today.

All sorted...aircraft status indicator now works. All colours and flashing. Please don't ask what I did, because I do not know. Followed the same setup procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide