Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Still saying aircraft needs update

Reaction score
I've just updated my inspire pro to WM610_FC550_FW_V01.04.00.70 and I've re-booted everything and the Go app is still saying the aircraft needs a firmware upgrade.

Any ideas?

Cheers

B

Did you shutdown everything including fully closing the app before restarting everything?

Do you mean v1.4.0.70 ? Do you have an internet connect connection? Android device?

yeah, its the v1.4.0.70, its the file from the DJI website, under the inspire pro downloads. I've rebooted everything. including the app. :/

same problem here. i have an original inspire 1 with the x5 upgrade
app 2.7.1
aircraft 1.6.00.40
rc 1.5.80
cam 1.4.0.70

have internet connection

Last edited:
same problem here. i have an original inspire 1 with the x5 upgrade
app 2.7.1
aircraft 1.6.00.40
rc 1.5.80
cam 1.4.0.70
Yeah, Same here on my Inspire 1 with X3.
Checking the 'About' section in the App, it reports all updated as per the instructions, but on start up it reports the aircraft requires updating.
I expect DJI will release another update to fix this update :rolleyes:

I just tried it on my iPad mini and it seems to be ok, Its only my phone that's telling me i still need to update. strange.

I just tried it on my iPad mini and it seems to be ok, Its only my phone that's telling me i still need to update. strange.

Mine says I need an update on my iPhone and iPad. What version firmware does the app say your aircraft has?

Last edited:
Mine does the same. Still says aircraft needs update after doing 1.4.0.70. The I1/x3s are doing the same thing after doing the 1.7.0.90 update, but after internet connection they say it goes away. People are losing their minds on the I1 FB pages. Looks like a minor bug though. The I1 pro update only messed with the camera, not the FC..
.app 2.7.1
aircraft 1.6.00.40
rc 1.5.80
cam 1.4.0.70

Same here, inspire 1 pro updated as per instructions, with iPhone 6+ it still says aircraft needs update. Tried it multiple times, formatting the original inspire SD card every go.

Firmware is coming up the same as everyone else's...

App 2.7.1
Aircraft 1.6.00.40
RC 1.5.80
Camera 1.4.0.70

I had my iPhone connected to Internet the whole time.

Mike

This happened back in December too. Not too worried, but I heard from one guy that his VPS was disabled by this update and no longer functions. Anyone else? I haven't even flown my pro yet...

image.png image.png image.png
In 14 months I've never had a problem with a fw update. I'm on the x3.
iPad mini overall status updated
Galaxy 6s overall status update required go figure

I think mine didn't say it needed an update the first few times I powered on after I updated, and then it started. I1pro black edition...

DJI have confirmed this message was caused by a server error, if you connect to the internet now, the message will disappear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide